Chapter 13

~Monday~ (6:00)

Being awakened by the sound of a loud annoying alarm is not the best
I groaned as I stretched over to stop it, I then sat up and took a minute to get back to reality

*yawns*
"I got work this evening, not looking forward to coming home late today," I said as I got up and got ready for the morning.
While getting ready, my body felt a bit off, it didn't feel like it was working properly, I ignored the feeling and just carried on with my morning.

I walked into the kitchen and made myself breakfast, I then went to the living room and ate in silence leaving my mind to wonder

-----------
I should skip work today... I can't do that I need the money or less I'm just working for nothing
Hmm, I wonder how Shindo's doing, I haven't seen him since the last time at the park
Why do I feel so drained, irritated, my body has this awful feeling
Is it the sickness, does this sickness have a name? I don't think Mother mentioned the name of it in that stuff I read
How long do I have to live
------------

"Don't think like that y/n" I said as I got up to go rest my plate and cup in the sink

Before I could even think about walking, pain washed over my body, it was like I was struck by lightning.
The quick shock made me drop my dishes on the floor causing them to shatter.

"What the f-" before I can finish my sentence the same pain struck me but this one wasn't a quick flash, my head began pounding in pain and my vision began to blur.
Then I started feeling my heartbeat throughout my whole body, I decided to go get my pills but as I took one step, my legs gave out, making me fall onto the floor, I felt the shattered glass dig into my knees as I fell on them, I stopped myself from falling onto my face by catching myself, which lead to my forearm getting covered in cuts from the broken glass.

I yelled out in pain as my body began to pound painfully with each heartbeat, getting onto my palms, I slowly crawled my way to the bathroom, glass pieces pierced into my palms and knees as I did so.
The pain of my body and head was unbearable but I tried my best to endure it.

As I finally got to the bathroom, I open the draw and picked up the first pill packet I got my hands on, quickly opening the packet I took two pills, dragging myself to the shower I turned it on and lift my head so the water can fall into my mouth, when enough water was in my mouth I swallowed the pills and turned off the shower.
There I was sitting on the shower floor, uniform soaked, water up my nose and body still pounding in pain.
I looked at my hands and legs and saw them covered in blood, although my vision was blurred I can still tell by the dark color and rusty smell.

I then start to feel liquid running down from my nose, it made its way into my mouth since it was slightly open because I was having trouble breathing, as it went into my mouth I happened to taste it.

"blood?" I said before I started to cough, and just like every other attack, I coughed out blood. The coughing continued making my throat sore.

Tears started to run down my face, I couldn't endure the pain any longer

--------
Why me?
Why me?
Why me?
Why me?
--------

Y/n kept repeating those same words over and over again in her head.
Her body kept on bleeding from the cuts she got from falling, there were deep cuts, especially the one on her left knee, the piece of glass that she fell on was part of the cup base that was standing sharp side up.
Y/n pain was slowly going away, as the pain eases she got drowsy, her eyes could barely stay open, sooner or later she fell asleep, on the bathroom floor back against the wall, blood dripping from her mouth, nose, hands, and knees, tears falling from her eyes as she wishes she was never born.