Ghost Marcy AU

Art is not mine and belongs to rightful owner also spoiler warning for true colors blood warning too. Just pretend that a ghosts can travel to different worlds and you can touch them they're just cold
.................................
It's been a hour since Anne and the planters teleported to earth. They were walking to Anne's house so She could reunite with her biological family. Anne was happy that She'd see her parents again but there was something turning happiness to sadness she couldn't quite figure out what it was. Maybe it was something she just didn't want to remember.

     They got to Anne's house, Anne was hesitant to knock on the door but she did. Mrs. Boonchuy answered the door "A-Anne". "hi mom"  they were both in tears. Mrs. Boonchuy let them in and Anne explained everything that happened to her. "Ok I believe you but what happened to Sasha and Marcy?". "Sasha is still stuck there" Anne said trying to remember what happened to Marcy. "And what about Marcy". Anne had to think for a second until it  finally hit her what happened to Marcy. Anne started crying "she-she's d-dead".

     Anne was sobbing the Plantars and Mrs. Boonchuy was trying there best to comfort her. "What do you need that will calm you down?" Mrs. Boonchuy asked Anne. " I t-think I want to b-be alone". "Alright, I'll show the Plantars where they'll sleep".

      Anne was now in her room memory's of what happened earlier that day flooding her mind. "Hey Anne" a mysterious yet familiar voice said. Anne looked up to see a transparent Marcy. Marcy's appearance was a little startling she looked almost exactly like herself but she had a big bleeding cut in the middle of her chest and had blood dripping from her mouth and nose. " Marcy? What happened to you". "Well I'm dead now I'm a ghost but I look pretty creepy right now and I don't think that's going to change anytime soon" ghost Marcy started mumbling on about that.

"Well I've either lost my mind or your actually Marcy". "Nope I'm actually Marcy I think". " I can't believe it's actually you!" Anne ran up to Marcy and hugged her even though she was as cold as ice. "I thought I was never going to see you again!" Anne almost screamed. "In that ant tunnel I promised you that you would never lose me again I would never break that promise".

Anne hugged her harder letting her tears fall. "That's why I love you Mar-Mar but never scare me like that again". "I love you too Anna-banana". Soon Anne had to sleep she requested that Marcy stayed with her until morning when marcy had to leave. So Marcy did exactly that each day.
.............................
So I've been trying to get this written for a while now but I always seemed to have something going on. Also shout out to anyone that actually reads these and enjoys them.

Word count - 499