Modern au, sneaky cat

Art is not mine and belongs to rightful owner. Ok so Dark-Torayoshi asked for this (I couldn't exactly tell if it was a joke or not) and if you ask you shall receive so enjoy whatever I can make of this idea.
.....................
   It was a normal day Marcy was hanging out with Anne. "When do you think Sasha is getting here?". "30 minutes if she's even coming at all".

"Girls lunch is ready" Mrs. Boonchuy. "Coming!". Anne and Marcy ran downstairs and sat down at the table to eat their food. Of course Domino tried to steal some of their food. They quickly finish their food and thank Mrs Boonchuy for the food. "So whatcha wanna do?" Anne asked Marcy. "I have no clue Sasha normally comes up with the plans maybe we can just chill and watch tv in you room?". "Yeah that sounds nice". As they start heading upstairs Domino follows them.

    "So what do you want to wat-" domino pushes Anne into Marcy causing them to kiss. Both becoming blushing messes. "I-I am so sorry Domino somehow pushed me into you" Anne was still a blushing mess trying to apologize. "Anne it's fine it wasn't your fault Domino pushed you into me that cat is surprisingly strong".
                        ......................
   Okay so I got sick again for some reason, I was sick last week too so sorry that it's been taking a while for me to post these but since this week is conference week for me I'll have more time to update (hopefully). But yeah sorry, someone in my school keeps going to school sick either that or I have extremely bad luck.