Hanahaki AU

Art is not mine and belongs to rightful owner. So I have no clue if i spelled hanahaki correct but enjoy the story. Also in this they are aged up characters just because I wanted to, Marcy is 16 Sasha is 16 and Anne is almost 16.
.....................
"Hey Mar-Mar!" Anne was trying to catch up to Marcy. "Oh hey Anna-banana didn't see you there". Anne finally catches up with Marcy. "Do you want to go to the ice cream shop?" Anne asked. "Of course I do, why would I say no to that?". "I don't know". Anne grabbed Marcy's hand and they started walking towards the ice cream shop.

A few minutes later they arrived and walked into the store still holding hands. Anne got cotton candy ice cream and Marcy got mint chocolate chip. Marcy blushed when she realized that she has been holding Anne's hand without even realizing. Suddenly Marcy coughs up a single rose petal.

"Are you okay Marcy?" Anne asked when she heard Marcy cough. "Y-yeah I am" Marcy hid the petal behind her. "Okay if you say so". They walk to the park and sit down on a empty bench. They sat there in silence for a moment. Marcy took out her notebook and started writing about the rose petal. "Whatcha writing about this time Marbles?". "Nothing much just about a story I've been reading" Marcy lied. "Oh cool!".

   The next day Marcy and Anne were hanging out again in Anne's room. "Are you feeling well? you've been acting off ever since yesterday" Anne asked worried about her friend. "Yeah I'm doing fine I just have a small headache". "Oh alright I can get you a tea that normally helps me when I have a headache". "Oh I'm really fine thanks for the offer though" marcy then coughed up two petals. "WOAH YOU REALLY ARENT FINE DO YOU NEED MEDICAL ATTENTION?!?" Anne sounded scared for Marcy. " idk this just started happening yesterday I believe it something called the hanahaki disease". "WHY DO YOU SOUND SO CALM ABOUT THIS?!". " because I know how to fix it". "So can you explain what it even is exactly?" Anne asked still worried about Marcy. "Oh yeah I can-(pretend there's a explanation here)". "Ohhhh so how do you fix it?". " well I can get surgery to get rid of the plant but it will remove my crush on the person permanently or the other person has to like me back". "Oh so- wait does that mean you have a crush on me??" Anne asked finally putting two and two together. "Umm yes and no?". "So I can fix this by telling you I love you?" Anne asked. " well yes and no cause you have to actually mean it"

   marcy then coughed up another rose but this time it was a full rose and some blood. Anne sighed closed her eyes and said "I Love you Marcy Wu". "It doesn't work if you don't actually mean it didn't I just say that?" Marcy asked puzzled. "But I really do mean it Mar-Mar you're the kindest person I've met how could I not love you?" Anne asked without expecting a answer. "I love you so much Anne that sounds cheesy doesn't it" marcy giggled while blushing. "You're adorable Marbles"
                       .....................
Ok so I might make a alternative ending to this of work on a longer version of this but I just wanted to finish writing something. Sorry if they seem out of character at any point I seem to project onto the characters quite a bit. Anyways have a great day/afternoon/night!!
Word count- 607