Cat AU part 2

Art is not mine and belongs to rightful owner
                      ......................
"S-so um I'm going to go sleep now" Anne said her cat tail going down. "O-ok I'll just be up here" Marcy said blushing a little bit. Anne went to her room a bit flustered at what just happened. She laid down in her bed and tried to sleep she was tired but for some reason she couldn't sleep she just laid there debating if she should go back upstairs.

After like ten minutes of debating with herself Anne decided to go back upstairs. Marcy was on the couch writing in her notebook "Hey Mar-Mar". "You sound tired did you even sleep a little bit?" Marcy sounded slightly concerned. "Nope I couldn't sleep for some reason". Marcy suddenly took Anne by the hand and started to drag her to the basement."so why did you drag me back down here?". "Your going to sleep that's why". "But I told you I couldn't sleep". "Yes but you said there was some kind of reason didn't you?". "Well yes" Anne looked away from Marcy.

   Suddenly Anne was pulled down onto the bed. "W-what are you doing?!". Anne tried to get back up but Marcy was surprisingly strong and kept her grip on Anne. "Fine I'll try to sleep again". Anne laid down again and Marcy kept a tight grip on her to make sure she didn't leave. After some time Anne fell asleep cuddled up with Marcy.
                       .......................
Word count - 250