Halloween

Art is not mine and belongs to rightful owner. Ok so HoomanBeingJustLivin  gave me this idea so yeah enjoy this Halloween story.
                        .....................
   "Are you ready yet?" Marcy asked Anne through the door. "Yup" Anne opened the door. Anne was wearing a witch costume while Marcy was wearing a vampire costume. "We should get going, to bad Sasha didn't want to come". "Yeah she went to some party". "Well she's missing out" marcy said with a smile on her face. Anne grabbed Marcy's hand and they headed towards the door. "have fun girls" Mrs Boonchuy yelled from the kitchen. "We will!" Anne yelled back right before closing the door.

"So which way should we go first?" Anne asked Marcy. "We should go right I guess". "Okay". They walked up to almost every house on that one side of the neighborhood and asked for candy. "I'm starting to get tired what time is it Anne?". " it's 9:20 so I'd say we should definitely start heading back". Anne grabbed Marcy's hand again and started heading back towards her house.

A little bit later they were stopped by Maggie (I don't exactly remember what the girl's name was but I'm talking about the red haired girl). Maggie grabbed Marcy's bag of candy. " give it back Maggie!" Anne said trying to defend Marcy. Anne tried grabbing the bag from Maggie's hands. Anne got it back but not without getting hit. "Whatever enjoy you candy losers" Maggie said and ran off somewhere. " Oh my frog are you okay Anne" Marcy was really concerned. "Y-yeah I'm fine hopefully". "Let's get you home then we can get you a ice pack".

"Here's the ice pack" Marcy placed the ice pack on Anne's arm. "Thanks Mar-Mar". Marcy sighed. " Anne you really need to be more careful you keep getting yourself hurt over me" Marcy held Anne's hand. " It may sound cheesy but I really do care about you Anne". " I care about you too Marcy"..... "Anne I think I love you" Marcy and Anne both blushed. "I think I love you too Marcy".
......................
Happy Halloween! HoomanBeingJustLivin  sorry if this isn't exactly what you expected but I tried this took a lot longer to write then I expected. Have a great day/afternoon/night!