Chapter 19 - Life Sucks

TW: Aliven't Attempt

Katie's POV:
You killed her. A voice in my head said

I didn't mean to kill her.

Then what did you mean to do?

I don't know. I really screwed up.

That's right

You're not helping here.

Is help what you really want?

Yes. Please.

Do you feel pain and regret everyday.

Yes

Hmm, well, you could kill yourself but-

I smiled, that was a great idea and it could work.

See, you know I'm right

Yes, yes you are right.

I went down to the bathroom and found a bottle of pills that was almost completely full.

Well, here goes nothing I thought before I swallowed all the pills down and my world went dark.

Group chat (No ones POV):
Katie: Well, before I say goodbye to you all one last time, I wanted you to know it was me. I killed her and now Im killing myself. Goodbye my friends. ~Katie Lander

Ryan: Wait, is this what I think it is?

Elle: I think so...

Alice: @ Katie ANSWER US

Evan: @ Katie you are worrying us, answer please

~Some more spamming later~

Alice: Guys, I think it's pretty obvious what just happened, whether you want to believe it or not. Katie Lander is now dead and someone we thought we trusted betrayed us.

Katie's POV:
I awoke to find myself in a strange room. It looked a lot like the theatre but much brighter and dreamlike. I looked down and saw that I too was glowing. I decided to take a walk around and see if anyone else was here. 

I saw the figure of Jess and I said, "Jess, Im so sorry. I didn't mean to-" 

She turned around and walked away. I sighed and accepted my new life.

I'm a murderer now.

Wow, that's strange to say but at the same time it's true. I killed someone, and it was on purpose too.

I walked out of the theatre and appeared in this large hotel room thing.

"Hello, how may I help you?" One of the ladies said at the registration desk.

"Umm, would you tell me where I am please and how do I get back?" I replied hopefully.

"Oh I see. A newcomer right?" I nodded slowly, getting more confused by the second. "Well let me make a few things clear: You are dead, when you walked out the door you were brought into the afterlife, and you can never return."

I gasped. "Yep, you heard me right." The lady said. "Now name please?"

"Umm, K-Katie Lander."

"Of course, floor 326, room 284. NEXT!"

I walked out of the way as more people came forward and soon found the elevator.

"Floor?" The elevator man asked.

"Oh, umm, floor 326 please." I replied.

I went into the elevator and soon after, we were heading up. We stopped twice before it was my turn to get out.

"Floor 326!" The elevator man exclaimed as the doors opened. I stepped out and after about 20 minutes, found my room.

Inside, there was a lake in the middle and a few rooms to the sides. Around the main room, there was a living room, in one of the rooms was a bedroom, another a kitchen/dining room, another a bathroom, and in the final room, a mini recording/dance studio.

Wow, I really do enjoy the afterlife.

A/N: Well, I guess you just found out something big. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed! :D