1.3 - The Pharaoh

(Y/N)'s POV:

"Don't blink now, we're live from Paris. Yo peeps, Alya here bringing you the one and only Ladyblog! Ladybug in action! Hang on, we're going for a ride."

Alya pauses when a helicopter flies overhead, dragging a screaming Ladybug with it. As Ladybug went by, something fell from the sky.

"Freak out! What you got here is no ordinary textbook, it's a tenth grade history book! And I should know, I've got the very same book. Could our very own Ladybug be a high-school student in real-life?"

I watched the Ladyblog from my home, analyzing every aspect of the video.

"Don't even think about it." I hear Feu say from beside me.

"Feu, it's not like I'm trying to figure out their identities! They, mainly Ladybug, do things like this to make it so easy to find out who they are." I explain.

"Yes, but I told you that your not supposed to know. Besides, it's not fair. How come you get to know who they are, and they can't figure out who you are?" He explains as he shoves some chicken in his mouth.

"You've got a point. However, I now know that Ladybug most likely attends my school. So that's fun." I mumble out, the cogs in my brain turning.

"There's nothing more fun for me than you getting me another piece of chicken." Feu flies in front of my face, his flames making my face hot.

"Calm down, the maid will be up here in a minute."

|~|

"Can you believe it? I find out who this history textbook belongs to - and BAM - I figure out who Ladybug is." Alya rants.

Marinette had invited Alya and I to the Museum. Saying something about she had information on Ladybug (and Chat Noir to get me to come) which had the both of us intrigued.

"You really think that you can figure out who Ladybug is from a textbook that every high school student owns?" Marinette asks.

"She probably can. Our school is the only one that uses the textbook that Ladybug dropped." I counter Marinette's question. "So all she has to do is find out which girl in 10th grade lost her book last week."

I saw Marinette from the corner of my eye cringe harshly but I didn't comment on it.

"There are 43, not counting me-" Alya begins but was interrupted by Marinette.

"-42, not including me or you." She says.

"41, not including me. Because I know very well that I'm not Ladybug." I join in.

"Well yesterday, somebody didn't have her textbook in class." Alya taunts Marinette.

"I left it at home. You both know how I always forget stuff." Marinette explains. Which is a valid excuse because she does.

"Alya's just messing with you. But she can only drop you from her investigation when you bring your history book back to class." I place a hand on Marinette's shoulder to ease her up a little bit before lightly pushing her with me to my walk inside the Museum behind Alya.

The Museum was quiet. But the architecture and design was absolutely beautiful. We walked inside, not hearing fast footsteps coming from behind us until it quite literally knocked into us.