1.13 - The Mime

3rd Person POV:

"What you two did for Alya was very cool!" Tikki tells the two girls as they detransform.

"You think?" (Y/N) asks the little red Kwami who rests atop her head.

"I would've liked to do more but-" Marinette was cut off by her mother's voice calling to them.

"Marinette, (Y/N)! Alya's here!" Sabine calls.

"Don't worry Mrs. Dupain-Cheng, I'll just head up." Alya's voice cuts through.

"Well she didn't wait long to tell us the big news." (Y/N) chuckles.

The Kwami's hid in their respective places as Alya burst into Marinette's room in excitement.

"Girls! You will not believe what just happened to me!" Alya squeals, practically bouncing up and down. "So Ladybug, Phoenix, and Chat Noir had just saved the day right, and a gazillion of reporters were waiting to interview them, and that's when it happened!"

Alya whips out her phone and shows Marinette and (Y/N) a video that the girl will treasure forever.

                                        |~|

"Hey! Are you Alya? The girl with the blog about me? The... Ladyblog?" Ladybug cuts through the crowd of reporters as soon as she sees Alya.

"I-I am." Alya stutters due to her being caught off guard.

Her idol was talking to her. Literally speaking to her. She felt faint.

"I love your work! It's awesome, keep it up!" Ladybug compliments.

"It's definitely amazing! Can I get a blog, too?" Phoenix comes up after talking to the akumatized victim.

"Oh my goodness, yes!" The camera starts shaking, signifying that Alya started jumping up and down. "What would you like me to call it?"

"Surprise me." Phoenix winks.

The loud sound of beeping alerts Alya.

"Your watch and earrings!" Alya warns.

"Oh, thanks!" Ladybug says with gratitude. "We've gotta go, Bug and Bird out!"

The two superheroines swing and fly away, and the video ends.

                                           |~|

"Wow, that was-" Marinette smiles, but was cut off again.

"Cool, right!" Alya can't contain her excitement. "Ladybug and Phoenix know me! And Phoenix wants a blog too! They think my blog is awesome!"

"Yeah that's... awesome!" Marinette can't help but to start giggling.

"Let me go get my laptop, I want to start on Phoenix's blog right away!" Alya exits Marinette balcony and goes back downstairs (the three girls were having another sleep over at Marinette's).