dreamwastaken x georgenotfound

dream and george forbidden love😰😰😰😰😿😿😿😿😿💔💔💔💔

sapnap walked up to george, as he was sitting at his desk in class. he stared at him like:🧍‍♂️ as george stared back.
"hi gogy😈😈😈😈" sapnap finally said, widening his eyes.

"HELLO SNAPCHAT WHY ARE YOU STANDING IN FRONT OF ME CLASS IS ABOUT TO START" george replied back, yelling😍😍.

"LMAO IDK BUT HERE TAKE THIS NOTE SOMEONE TOLD ME TO GIVE TO U" sapnap threw a folded piece of paper at him, walking away to his seat.

george looked at the piece of paper weirdly, contemplating whether to eat it or not. he decided not to, as he was curious what was inside. george opened the note, not paying attention to the teacher starting the lecture. the note read:

'hello gogy...
meet me in the boys bathroom on the 2nd floor after school...
it's important💁‍♂️
-anonymous'

'uhh tf🤨🤨 ah whatever snapchat gave it to me so it's 100% trustworthy😋' george thought and tucked the note into his pocket. he began the schoolwork cause he wasnt paying attention at all LOL.

a dude in a green hoodie sat behind george, BEYOND EXCITED GOGY OPENED AND READ HIS NOTE😆😆‼️. he stared at the back of his BLACK HAIRED HEAD😍😍, madly in love and was about to piss his pants then and there.

but he calmed himself down, much to everyone's disbelief. but the urge to do it came again as the teacher put on "ES UNA GANGA QUE GANGA" by our daddy SEÑOR WOOLY😩😩😩. it was such a hot video with creepy ass men in a store saying it's on sale ugh😛.

TIMESKIP😢😂🤣🥲😋😛🥲🥰😁😃

the bell rang, school was now over. dream sprinted out of the classroom and to the bathroom, getting his supplies ready for george.
"OMG I CANT WAIT🥵🥵 ME AND GOGY BELONG WITH ONE ANOTHER😛😛" dream
yelled, not noticing someone walking into the restroom.

"DREAM WTF IS HAPPENING😠" someone screeched, dream turning around to see it was badboyhalo!!!!!!

"OH SHIT HI BBH😨‼️‼️‼️" dream screamed back, making bbh jump.

"LANGUAGE👹. WHY ARE YOU IN THE FREAKING BATHROOM AND NOT AT OUR PISSCLAN MEETING YOU MUFFINHEAD (shithead)⁉️⁉️ WHATEVER I DONT CARE. just get there before i rip your head off👺👺👺" he screeched and walked off, closing the bathroom door.

'phew that was a close one..' dream thought, shaking his head and finished setting up. he turned off the lights and waited for george to come.

george walked up the stairs to the designated bathroom, seeing bbh walk away from it.
'why is bad walking out of the bathroom?...whatever i don't give a shit🤪🤪' george slowly opened the door, to be greeted with darkness.

he stepped inside, the door closing swiftly behind him.
"uh hello? is anyone in here?-man i cant see shit goddamn😒" george said and then someone spoke.

"hello gogy. i am in love with you😻😻" lights slowly turned on and a figure in front of george began to shine. blinking, george saw it was the dream guy in his spanish, chemistry and mathematics class⁉️

"now gogy, like i jsut said i am madly in love with you...now let us do some drugs given specifically from quackity😩" dream stated, and poured some cocaine on the sink preparing to snort it.