craig tucker x tweek tweak

tweek and craig are stuck in a timeloop will they be able to get out😟😟⁉️⁉️

tweek walked out of the bathroom, yknow after taking a shit💩. he walked in the hallways to go find craig, his lover sexy man hottie boyfriend😽😽🤗🤗😳😳😳😩😩😩😍😍. tweek sees craig, but there is something clearly wrong😟😟🥺.
"hey tweek? how many times have you taken a shit today?😥" craig asked, turning to face tweek.

"one time? WHY are you asking, honey😑." tweek sighed, giving him a sus look🤨🤨🤨🤨.

"BECAUSE WE'VE DONE THE SAME THING EACH DAY AFTER SCHOOL TEN TIMES AND WE'VE LEARNED THE SAME FUCKING THING 10 GAZILLION TRILLION BILLION TIMES!!!!!:):&)::$).&;?3&:!😡😡😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬🤬😡😡😡👺👺👹👹👹👺🤬🤬😡😡🤬😡😡" craig screamed at tweek, accidentally letting his anger out and making tweek fucking jump like a jumpscare.

"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM CRAIG👺👺👺👹??" tweek shouted back, glaring at him.

"nothing is wrong😩😩😩😩!!!! i'm just fucking sick and tired of living through the same day🙁🙁😞😔😔😣😔😞🙁" craig conceded, glancing around praying to big chungus nobody is hearing this weird ass conversation💪🤨.

"babe, you just said what was wrong??!?!;$;$;&&:)/&/:!😶😶😶😶😶😶" tweek responded, giving him a "what?" look that i dONT KNOW HOW TO EXPLAIN IN WRITING😭😭😭😭😭.

"just come on😶‍🌫️😶‍🌫️. we have better things to worry about, tweek😓😓😓" craig sighed as he grabbed tweek's hand to try to drag him away.

as they were walking away, wendy was standing there like "wtf did i just hear😕😕😕😕". she shut her locker door and shook her head, the two of them were just probably being dumbfucks 🤪.

TIMESKIP😘🤣😇🥰😂😄😍😍😌😍😄😘

"-so that's why i'm sexier then anyone else on this planet😋😋😛🤪🤪😜🤪😋" tweek finished, as the two of them arrived to his house.

"damn babe🤗🤗 i had a lot of fun with you today, i can't wait to see you tomorrow 😚" craig yawned, tired af and just wanting to go tf home☹️☹️☹️🙁🙁🙁.

"HEEHEE yeHahd see you tomorrow at school 😻😻😻😻😻" tweek responded and then walked to his front door.

but as soon as he opened the door, SQUIDWARDS NOSE BY CUPCAKKE BEGAN BLASTING SO LOUD EVERYONE AND THEIR MOM COULD HEAR IT😥😥😥😥😥🤗🤔😨😨😱😱😱😱😱😓😥. tweek looked inside shocked😮😮, and immediately shut the door🙁🙁🙁. craig just stood their speechless as to what the fuck just happened. he shook his head and then just went on his way to his house.

'wtf did i just witness🧍🏻‍♂️. tbh i'm not gonna even question it since it's tweek's parents but whatever 🙁😭😭😭😢😢😢🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔.' craig sighed and made his way to his own house and opened the door, which he was luckily greeted with dead silence😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨🙏🙏. he made his way to his bedroom and then got ready for bed and what not. craig's phone then buzzed with a message from tweek😫😫😫😕😟😟😔😣😩😩😖😖😔😞😞😩.

tweek🗣💛:
hey craig, plz send
help😭😭😭

craig:
what why
what's wrong