tyler x daredevil

this is my first time writing a smut so i'll try my best 😍

tyler got out of his car, closing the door to make his way to the front door of the bar. he opened the door and made his way inside. the bar was smelly, loud, crazy and insane but man, it was his home. he sat down at one of the seats and ordered 'the usual'. sure he was lowkey an alcoholic, but all the hotties that show up to the bar was indeed worth it.

this one man sat down directly next to him. tyler turned his head to the right to make direct eye contact with him.
"uh hey can i help you?" tyler asked, taken aback from this man sitting right next to him.

"oh hello, i was just here to get a drink." he responded, then motioning for the bar tender to come and order.

"um...are you new around here?" tyler hesitated, looking him up and down.

"no. i've just never sat here before. you know," the man paused, "i've taken a liking to you. i've been watching you come here everyday by yourself and people watch. are you really that lonely?" he asked with a straight face.

"ummm...no? also," tyler also paused, extremely scared to say this but he is going to anyways, "you are extremely handsome." his eyes widened.

"thanks," he laughed, and man oh man was that sexy. "say, after we hit a few more drinks do you want to come to my place? i got a huge couch...and bed." the man joked, nudging tyler.

"yeah of course! but what is your name, first of all." he asked the man.

"oh it's daredevil! what's yours?" daredevil replied.

"my name is tyler." he smiled.

the two of them then began talking and ordering more drinks. in a short amount of time, the two of them began blooming a wonderful friendship. but maybe it can turn into a more then friends kind of thing?

timeskip

"omggggggg that was so much funnnn~" tyler said as they got out of daredevil's car.

"yeeeeessssssss it wasSSSs~" daredevil replied and they stumbled inside his house.

"daaaareerdeeevvvilll?~~~" tyler asked, cutely👉👈.

"yesyes?" daredevil responded as they both made their way to his huge couch.

"i like youUuUuuUuUuUiIiI" tyler said and hugged him and rolled onto the huge couch with tyler under daredevil.

ngl, daredevil thought tyler was cute.
"fuck it." daredevil whispered and leaned in to kiss tyler.

the two of them made out, with tyler grinding on daredevil. this lasted for like 5 minutes. his dick was starting to become erect because of everything happening.
"daredevil i want you." tyler gasped out loud, while daredevil looked at him in confusion.

"what do you mean?" daredevil replied, getting off of him.

"can we fuck??? please???" tyler pleaded, grabbing daredevil's hand.

"yes, let's go to my huge bed. don't get blinded by my neon light though." daredevil lead tyler to his bed. they stripped their clothes off, the cold air becoming very apparent now.

"omg tyler you're so sexy." daredevil grabbed him and laid him out on the bed.

"no." tyler responded.

"no?" he looked at him.

"no." tyler repeated.

"i'm going to fuck you so hard, you little uwu discord kitten." daredevil hissed at him, then began making out again.

the two made out and finally, daredevil got hard. oh my god, his pp was so big. he put lube on his dick and asked if tyler wanted it.
"yes daredevil i want it so bad." he responded.

"too bad bitch you have to earn it." daredevil snarled at him.

"h-how do i earn it?" tyler whimpered, shaking from the cold air hitting his erect dick.

"worship me and my body." daredevil told him. "NOW!" he commanded.

tyler looked at him confused but began doing what he asked. daredevil moaned out softly at his touch, clearing his throat trying to hide it. tyler kept continuing what he was doing until daredevil motioned for him to stop.
"damn that felt good." daredevil smirked and brought tyler under him.

"take this like a good boy, and do as i say. you got it?" daredevil whispered to him, and tyler nodded.

daredevil thrusted into tyler and went at a moderate speed. the both of them moaned out, as daredevil kept on thrusting. tyler whimpered at how big his dick was, and how damn good this felt. he still kept thrusting, but daredevil gasped and slapped tyler.
"what..wwas that ffor?~.." tyler shakily asked, heavily breathing out.

"don't cum, i'm not close at all." he demanded.

this kept on going for a while, until daredevil started whimpering.
"i'm close..." he panted out to tyler, as he started going faster.

"AGGSJDJDUSIDBSKSBAKBS" tyler moaned out loud. magically, they managed to both cum at the same time.

the both of them panted and daredevil got off of him, turning to lay next to tyler.
"tyler, that was so hot." he lifted his head and chuckled, starting at tyler.

i'm going to kill myself for writing this.