lauren x faith

lauren (the asshole) and faith (the big daddy) are in love??:$&3);&:$/$ 😱😱🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵☹️🙁😥😰😨😨😱

big daddy faith was walking to school when a shadow suddenly loomed over her🥶🥶. "HEY👿👺🤬👹😡!" the shadow yelled. it appeared to be a feminine voice💅.

faith turned around. 'what the fuck was that😥😥?' she thought, almost shitting her pants. the big daddy was then tackled by a stupid bitch😡😡👹👹.

"WHAT THE SHIT😰😰😰😨😨?" faith screamed, flailing around.

"hi😍!" they suddenly got off of her.

big daddy faith's back was beginning to burn from the hot ass concrete sidewalk😖😖😖😩😩😫😫. screaming, she teleported up😡🫣🥶😡🫤😡🫤😶😶‍🌫️😶. her vision also finally cleared up to give her the chance to glance at the stupid fucking individual🥺🥺.

"are you okay😱😱😱😱😱?!" the girl asked.

faith looked her, extremely disgusted, "no clearly not😡👺😡👺👹👿👹! you fucking beat me up, asshole😒😒!"

"oh sorry about that😫. tbh i don't care🤣🤪😜 but my name is lauren🤓." the stupid bitch replied.

"you're a dick😒." faith spat, walking away and towards the school entrance.

"no i'm not😬🙄. i'm hotter than everyone😎😆🙃." lauren 😜'd.

"don't do that ever again, lauren😑." big daddy faith side eyed her, as lauren attempted to walk by her.

"why🥱🥱🥱? i'm just like that yk😂😴😵‍💫🤭😍😝" lauren replied.

"because you look fucking stupid👿😩😴? there's no other reason, bro😵‍💫😬😵‍💫😑🤧🥴🥴." faith opened the front doors to the school, closing them on lauren's face😂😂😂🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂.

lauren yelled shit but faith couldn't make out what she was saying😨😰😰😰😨. shrugging, she walked down the hallway and to her first period😊😊😊. luckily, she lost lauren😃😀😀😄😁😁😄😀.

faith sat down in her seat, getting out her textbook and notebook😠😠😠😤🙁🙁. 'bruh i fucking hate biology, it's so boring😒😒😒😩😑🫤🫤😐.' she bitterly thought, staring at her teacher writing shit on the board.

her teacher was kind of sus🤥🤥, his name was Mr. A🤭🤣. he taught marine science honors, and biology honors😙😙😙😙. actually, he was sus AS FUCK with his lab partner from college🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔. Mr. A claimed he was engaged, but we have never seen his fiancé😴. ngl that's kind of suspicious😧😓??!?!! but it's okay, we love sus teachers😄😄😁😁😃😀😀. ngl, he has a fat ass-

TIMESKIP😂🙏😡🤗😡😡😝😿😈😿👹

big daddy faith raised her hand, "can i go to the bathroom🥶😣?"

Mr. A turned to look back at her, "sure🙂." he returned back to teaching.

"great, thanks😇😙😙😂." faith got up and exited out of the classroom.

tbh, she just wanted to go and smoke weed in peace😯😦😦😮😧😲😦😯😲😯😲😯. her school was nice architecture-wise, but faculty-wise🤔?... fuck no🤢🤢🥴🥴🤒. they don't give a flying fuck about what you do. she doesn't even know how this school is still open atp🤔🤔🫢🫢🫣.

big daddy faith made it to the bathroom and opened the door, entering😴😴. she sighed, leaning up against a sink🤧😮🤧😷😧🥴🫤🤤. pulling out a blunt and lighter from her jacket pocket, she lit it🙁🤩😕🙁🥸😢. faith huffed and took it in, already feeling the effects😰😒🥺😒🤪🤬.