gummy bear x reader

gummy bear and y/n are HEARTBROCKEN😭😭😢😢😫😣☹️😫😢😫😫💔💔💔💔💔💔

it was another day in middle school. y/n is a hot sexy cool awesome talented funny smart 8th grader, loved by many🤪😝😝😋😋😋😚🥺😩😩. even though y/n's best friend and long time crush since they were -36378283 years old😳😳😳, the gummy bear is more hotter than them.

"hey gummy bear?😥" y/n asked, stopping in the middle of the hallway. everyone's eyes were on y/n as they were shining like teruhashi in saiki k😩😩.

"yes what is it bestie😋" gummy bear also stopped, looking at y/n, his all time best friend.

"can i speak to you for a moment?🤭🤭" y/n paused, looking back at gummy bear.

"yuh ofc bestie tf you need to say🤪🤪🤪" gummy bear replied, pulling his sexy underwear up.

"I-UM-I REALLY LIKE YOU AND I THINK WE SHOULD DATE CAUSE WE ARE VERY SEXY AND COOL AND IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE BECAUSE EVERYONE LOVES US-OH GOD THIS IS A BAD IDEA TFJDGSHSJSJSGSJWGAK😥😥😭😭😭😭😭" y/n turned to run away, crying cause gummy bear would most likely say no to them😿.

"Y/N WAIT." gummy bear grabbed y/n's arm.

"y-yes gummy bear?😢" y/n sniffled, looking up at gummy bear🥺🥺.

"ARE YOU A FUCKING DUMBASS?🤬🤬" gummy bear shouted, alerting everyone in the hallway to stare at the pair.

"ye-no?😞😞"  y/n replied, confused as to what tf gummy bear was doing😣.

"I AM DATING CRAZY FROG!!!!!!!!! I TOLD YOU THIS MULTIPLE FUCKING TIMES AND YOU NEVER FUCKING LISTEN TO ME!!!!!!! YOU ARE SUCH AN ASSHOLE I NEVER WANT TO BE YOUR BEST FRIEND EVER AGAIN🤬🤬🤬👿👹👿👺👺👹👹👹👹👺👺👺👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹‼️‼️‼️‼️" gummy bear SCREAMED ON THE TOP OF HIS LUNGS, pissed off beyond belief at what y/n has been doing to him.

"i-uh-never knew you felt that way😥😥" y/n whispered, eyes widened at their now ex-bff.

"YEAH YOU FUCKING IDIOT GO CRY NOW!! I AM GAY AND I AM DATING CRAZY FROG WHOMST I LOVE VERY DEARLY, BITCH. BUT YOUR STUPID ASS NEVER LISTENED TO WHEN I CAME OUT OF THE CLOSET😠😠🤬🤬🤬😡" gummy bear screeched back at them, leading y/n to get up and run.

y/n ran down the hall, sobbing even more now, and up the stairs. their life sucked fr as their now ex-bff hates them. y/n made it to the rooftop.

"i know i am only 13 years old, but, my life fucking sucks💩. my best friend hates me, i am ugly and worthless, and nobody loves me😿" y/n paused, looking over the edge.

"damn shawty dying seems like a sexy option rn🤤🤤🤤" y/n said, taking off their shoes.

my r then began playing in the distance.
"UHHHHH WTF IS THAT MUSIC⁉️⁉️⁉️" y/n asked, probably talking to themself cause nobody was around.

"well do it y/n. jump off and die, it would be quite funny if you did ngl😂" a mysterious voice said from behind them.

y/n whipped around to be face-to-face with...CRAZY FROG?.!.):$;&;!!;&:&/!/&/&/
"y/n jump, it's not that fucking hard LMAO😝😝‼️" crazy frog laughed, pointing at the edge of the school roof.

"GODDAMN FINE I'LL DO IT SHEESH😥" y/n walked back to the edge of the roof, turning around so they could die on their back.

"WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR WE DONT HAVE ALL FUCKING DAY😡" crazy frog shouted, stomping towards y/n.

"WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME DO THIS???😭" y/n screamed, pushing crazy frog away.

"BECAUSE I'VE BEEN JEALOUS OF YOU, Y/N😓😓. YOU HAD SUCH A CLOSE AND GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH GUMMY BEAR I ALWAYS THOUGHT YOU WOULD BE THE FIRST OPTION AND NOT ME!!!!🤬🤬🤬 NOW DIE YOU ASSHOLE👺👹👹" crazy frog charged at y/n, pushing them off the roof.

y/n fell and fell with a confused ass expression on their face. they then hit the ground with a loud BLAM😵😵.

TIMESKIP👿😂😢😡👿😋😡😂😢🤤😩

"i can't believe y/n would kill themself like that.." gummy bear murmured to crazy frog, frowning in sadness.

"i know it really sucks😿" crazy frog replied, holding gummy bears hand.

"well i mean they did try to ruin our relationship so i don't feel guilty at all LMAO🤣🤣🤣" gummy bear smirked😆.

"OOF YES TRUE LOL😙😜" crazy frog laughed, happy to finally be with his one true lover alone.

"yknow crazy frog, i love you a lot and i know you can keep a secret😇" gummy bear paused, looking at crazy frog with loving eyes.

"yes ofc anything for you🐻" crazy frog replied, staring lovingly back.

gummy bear dropped the facial expression, and stared at him with a bitchface.
"i used y/n to get popular, cool and hot but then i realized they were actually a true and good friend🤌. oh and i also know you were the one who actually made them kill themself. now goodbye😁" gummy bear pulled out a knife and stabbed crazy frog in the head, killing him while blood spilled everywhere😹😹😹.

gummy bear laughed at the sight of his dead boyfriend, before coming to a realization.
"OH MY GOD I JUST KILLED THE LOVE OF MY LIFE..AKA MY BOYFRIEND CRAZY FROG😨😨😭😭😭😭😭" gummy bear shot up, taking the knife and crying.

"i miss my lover but i deserve to die after what i have done too...☹️☹️☹️😢😢😕😣😕😕😕😢😕😟😢😣😣😣😔😢😟😢😟😢😢😟😔😭😫" gummy bear took the knife, and pierced it through himself, dropping to the ground with blood spilling out.

gummy bear and y/n died heart broken...their funerals were held the next week. it was alongside crazy frog, but nobody really cared his since he wasn't popular.

"i cant believe they killed themselves😹😹 that is such a pussy thing to do😛" eric cartman spoke, walking away from their graves.

they have somehow now reached the south park universe, which is rlly fucking weird but don't question it😔.