Chapter 1

I was sleeping peacefully in my room. Mom mindlinked me coz of that my sleep disturbed. She said "wake up, I've to talk something very imp". I woke up and got fresh. I told servant to get my clothes from wardrobe. She helped me wearing my blue blazer. I walked towards her room. Guards opened the heavy oak door. I entered. "yes mom why did you call me?" I asked."darshan first you've to learn rules. How to greet a queen." she said with a serious look. "but you're my mom and I think it's not needed" I said. "whatever, so after your father's death I mean King's death, you're going to be next king of this kingdom. But there are rules, which you have to follow to be king" she explained. "and what's that?" I asked. "first you've to marry your mate. Second you've to consume three human's blood. Third from those three humans you have to make sure only one of them should be killed. She explained."okay I'm ready for it. But who's my mate?" I asked while sitting beside her. "you need to find her, whenever you'll find her, your mind will speak "mate". Then you'll come to know about her." she said and I nodded."now go start your journey. I hope you find your best mate" she said and smiled. I greeted her goodbye and left. I thought to take help from my best friend. I went to his palace. He was making out with her mate. Shit I forgot he's already married. "Hardil I'm so sorry" I said and closed my eyes. "WTF you're doing here? At least you should have informed me before coming darsh!!" he yelled. I opened my eyes, his mate was already left from their. "Abey mujhe thodi pta hoga tu ye kr raha hai" I said. "leave, btw kya hua? Aise hi to tu kabhi aata nhi hai" he said. "actually i need your help, I want to find my mate, idk from where I should start" he said with annoyance. "start from your palace na! Phir agar waha nhi to yaha, kahi na kahi to hogi hi!" he said. "okay but come with me" I made a puppy face. "okay okay I'm coming" he said. We left for finding my mate. Everyone was looking at me like I'm going to eat them up. Yeah I'm rude but not with my loved ones. Whenever I try to come close to any girl, but mind wasn't responding, I was tired af. I literally check out 100!! Of girls in my kingdom but no one was my mate. "hardil, I'm hungry now, I need blood, I'm going" I said. "wait, I've with me already take it" he handed me the jar of the blood. I finished it. "servant!! Where hell are you all?" fucking need one here ryt now". I demanded. "yes sir, I'm sorry" he apologized. "prepare my drink fast, don't waste my time" I ordered. "sir here is your drink" he said lowering his head. "next time come quickly whenever i call you" I said. He nodded and left from there. I was resting in my dark blue. Drinking and thinking of ideas on how to find her. I was lost in my thoughts.

Did you guys liked it??? 💕💕

Spread love 💙