Chapter 8

Darshan's POV.

Police arrived there after a while. I walked towards them "kisi jaanwar ne attack kiya hai unpe, iske neck pe nishaan dekhte to yehi lgta hai!" he stated. They're shocked after hearing this. Inspector talked to them and completed his formalities. I walked towards death body, to see the person's face. When I saw his face, i was looking at him blankly. Wtf just I did. It was him yesterday night. Yeah I killed someone yesterday in the jungle. I didn't even know he was her boyfriend.

But at least I did a good thing, now I can easily take her to my vampire's world.

Flashback starts.

I was craving for blood. I walked to hardil's room but then mom's words came in my mind. I went outside, I stopped at park. It was empty no one was there. I heard a voice. I followed the voice. A man was standing there, holding flower bouquet and chocolates in his hand. Might be he was waiting for someone. I thought to kill him as no one would came to know about it.

After a while he settled down on the bench. I slowly walked towards him and grabbed him by his neck. "who are you? Leave me" he said. I didn't anything, I dragged him in the jungle, he was shouting for help. But no one came as it was midnight.

  I moved my mouth close to his neck and punctured the neck. I was sucking his blood. Scratching his back neck with my sharp nails. He groaned. I left him. I form into a vampire bat and again started sucking his blood after 30mins I left him. I formed back into human.

Flashback ends.

Annayat snapped and I came out of my thoughts. "where you lost man?" she asked looking confused. "nothing, where's shannon?" I asked back. She pointed towards her. I walked towards her. "pls don't cry, came down" I said and caressed her hair. "pls bring him back, I love him so much" she said in her broken voice. "we can't do anything, it was all written. Just smile for him" I said. And she faked a smile.

After few days..

"Hardil ab bohut hogya aur nhi, mein usey abhi leke Jaa raha hoon i can't wait anymore!" I yelled. "are you out of sense? Kaise le jayega uski marzi ke bina!?" he asked. "utha ke!" I said. "this is wrong darsh! pehle usko jaake sach bta de humare baare Mei" he said. "no i can't tell her, wo nahi accept kregi!" I said. "then make her fall for you dumbo!" he said. "how!?" I asked. "ab wo bhi mein btaun!? Achaa fine to sunn...." he explained. And i hugged him in excitement. He smiled.

Spread love 💙