chapter 13

After few days...

Darshan POV.

"I'm not going to do this" Shanon said. "We're married now, it's just a ritual pls shanon!" I requested. "I'm scared" she said. I looked into her eyes. "They're not going to eat you up" I said. "But.." "okay lemme talk to mom about this!" I said. She looked at me in hope.

Mom entered. "I've already listened to your convo, we can't do anything, you have to do it! Darshan tell your mate to get ready fast!" She ordered and left. I groaned. "Sorry baby I'm so sorry, ye sab meri wjhse hora" I said.

"It's okay darsh I'll handle it" she smiled at me and went to hall were every women was waiting for her. I was being impatient. I don't know what's happening there. Is she okay? Shall I go and check up on her? No. Mom is also there with her, she won't do any wrong with her.

After 2 hours. I heard a knock on door. I quickly got up. She came with a smile on her face. Thank god she's fine. "Are you okay? Kuch kiya toh nhi na? Pls tell me shanon!" I said in tensed. "Don't worry I'm all good, it was fun tho!" She said while sitting on the bed. I sigh in relief.

I crossed my arms around her neck. "So love ready to go back?" I said. "Yesss!! Kab jaa rahe hai?" She asked in excitement. "Tomorrow!" I told her. She hugged me. "I'm missing my home so much darsh!" She said. "I know" I caressed her back. "I'll be back in a while" I informed her and left.

Shanon POV.

"He's gone aajaa!" I called her. "I'm here only" anayat said. "Huh! I missed you so much baby" I said. "Me too." She said.  "Finally mein apna Revenge le lungi, bs mumbai wapis jane ki deri hai! I'm going to kill him soon!" I said. I knew Darshan has killed kartik. "Tu kar payegi na?" She asked in doubt. "For kartik! Yes I can do anything!" I said. "Hardil ko bhi nhi chordhna meine! Usne tujhe vampire bana diya, mera mann kre toh isey yahi mar dun but nahi, he's going to beg for his death!" I added.

"I hope hum jo bhi kr rahe hai sahi ho, ab mujhe jana chahiye!" She said. I nodded.

Darshan entered. "Let's sleep! It's already late yaar" he said. We slept cuddling each other. I wasn't able to sleep. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at him. He was looking so cute while sleeping. Shut up Shanon!!! What are you thinking? You're going to kill him. Stop thinking all this shits.

Next morning...

I had my breakfast and we left the kingdom. We reached mumbai after few hours. "This is our room" darsh said. "It's so big nd beautiful!" I said. He hummed. "Mein fresh ho ke aati hun phir mumma se milne jaungi" I said and went inside the bathroom.

I was thinking about our plan. He doesn't love me. He was doing all this because he's having his our benifits. What if I'm overthinking? No. He's a vampire and they don't have feelings. I've to do this.

Few more chapters and the story is coming to an end ☹️💙

Spread love 💙