Chapter 14

Darshan's POV.

It's been a while, she is still in the bathroom. Girls take so much time. Finally she came out. I closed my eyes pretend to be asleep. She was wearing my black shirt. Her wet hair. Simple yet beautiful. I'm so much in love with her. I can spend rest of my life staring at her.

She was talking to someone on call. I slowly stood up from bed and went near her. I hugged her from back. Resting my chin on her shoulder. "Good morning beautiful" I whispered. "Morning raval" she replied. I smiled.

“I need to go” she said then I realised I was still holding her. “Who's on the call?” I asked. “Anayat” she said without looking at me. “Itni subah? Sab theek?” I said worriedly. “It's 11:00a.m in the morning, aapki subah abhi huyi hai!” She replied. I glared at her and went to bathroom.

Something was different, her behaviour isn't the same anymore. Raval stop overthinking. I walked outside. I saw her standing at balcony. Her phn buzzed, I picked up. Before I could say anything the voice spoke “sab ready hai, bs 2 din or and phir hum revenge le lenge us darshan se, tu tension mat le sab theek hi hoga.” My jaw dropped, phone slipped from my hand.

The person I love the most is going to kill me, lying to me. She never loved me. I'm so stupid. I never knew it was coming. I left everything for her. For me she's my everything. How could I think she actually cared for me?

“What happened darsh? Why are standing like a statue?” she asked in confusion. “Nothing” I left from there, it was all I could say. I don't know what did I do.

Shanon's POV.

I can see the pain in his eyes. I know he was hurt. I love you darsh. I really do. I don't deserve you. I'm really sorry for misunderstanding you. I promise when I leave you it won't hurt you. Anayat my own best friend did this to me. I hope you don't know the truth.

Sorry for not updating 🥺💙

Spread love 💙