chapter 10

I'm finally going to tell her the truth. I don't know how will she react. I need to go back as soon as i can. It's been a week we're in a relationship. I hope she'll agree to come with me. If she'll not then I've my tricks.

"Hey love where are you?" I asked. "Nothing just stuck at some work. What's up with you?" She said. "Can i come to meet you? I need to talk about something" I said in low voice. I was confused should i tell her or not. I'm sure, I'm going to regret this.

"Yeah, in 20 min? Meet me at the cafe near our office!" She said. I agreed. After a while I left for cafe. She was already there waiting for me. I rushed into the cafe. "Hey sorry for being late" i apologized. "It's okay, mujhe habit hogyi hai iski" she said and I rolled my eyes.

There was no one in the cafe. Expect us. "What do you want to talk about?" She asked taking a sip from her coffee. "Umm, it's something serious i don't know what will be your decision, I'm scared what if I lose you" i said in one breath. "Trust me aisa kuch nhi hoga, just tell me!" She said in soft voice. She held my hand in her and blinked.

"I...I'm not a normal human" I said. "Wo to mujhe bhi pta hai you're not." She said and chuckled. I looked at her in confusion. "No no jo tu soch rahi hai aisa nhi hai I mean ki I'm a .." I tried to speak but she interrupted. "Ki you're a vampire!" I was shocked. How did she know?

"Look at your face darshan, relax I was just kidding, how can you be a vampire" she laughed. I dropped the idea of telling her the truth. She won't understand this ryt now. I've to give her some more time. "Such a bad joke!" I said. "Tumse to ache hi joke hote hai mere pass! Aur ye baatein bich me chordha karo,btao kya baat hai" she asked while raising her eyebrows.

"Nothing, i was just missing you so mujhe laga aise hi bula leta hoon" I said. She glared at me. "Kitna kaam pending pda hai darsh" she groaned. "I'll handle it don't worry about work, come here" I said and helped her to sat on laps. "To janab kya khyal hai aapka!?" She asked in teasing voice. "Khyal.. before I could speak her phone rung. She picked up.

"Wait I'm coming!!"

"No, don't do anything with her don't you dare to"

She disconnected the call. "What happened love? I asked. I cupped her face. "That asshole, wo ye sab kr raha taaki hum uske paas wapis ajaye! Darsh I need to leave abhi" she said. "Wait lemme drop you" I said. "No, I'll go by my own." She said. I didn't agrue with her. I kissed her forehead and let her go. Though i was worried about her but i thought not to force her. I went to home.

"Adhvait is going to do something really bad" hardil said in worriedly. "Wo kuch nhi krega" i assured him. "Meine Usko kisi ke sath baat krte suna tha something like kidnapping someone and he's going to take someone's avatar, I didn't heard the conversion properly" he said. No fuck. He can't do this. How can i be so stupid. I need to go to her. I rushed towards her house. I entered her house, aunty was all good. I ask her about shanon, she said she didn't came home yet. I pulled hairs back in frustration. Fuck dude!! I know where he could take her. I immediately left to reach there.

Keep streaming Jannat Ve 💙🌸

Spread love 💙