04

I open my eyes and i manage to sit up.

I look around and i see that i'm in a field.

I groan as i stand up and i dust myself off.

How did i get out? The cage was plummeting to the ground, i-

"A thank you would be nice" I look to the side and i see him as i roll my eyes.

"Yes, but so would have been an invitation back to Asgard when you got in line for the throne" I tell Thor as i begin to walk away.

He follows straight after me, jogging to catch up and i stop, turning to him.

"Do you really think that i just forgot about you, y/n?" He asks and i glance away before looking at him, frustrated

"I don't know what to think Thor!" I shout as i look him in the eyes "First of my brother tries to kill me-"

"Adopted" Thor mutters as i carry on

"And then you come along and expect me to forgive you for not arguing for my return to Asgard" I turn my back on him as i storm off "Asgard is my home as well, you know"

**********

After, finally, Landing on the jet again, after using my abilities to create a fire lasso, i walk into the plane, covered in dirt, as i look around.

I move through the halls, slightly limping as i look for him.

I see a girl walking down the hall, towards me, and i move to the side for her to get past, but she stops me

"y/n, What are you doing back here?" She asks and i raise my eyebrow "I mean, what are you doing here, after you got let out, i thought that you would have ran off"

"First off, who are you"

"I'm Agent Hill" She says and i nod

"Secondly, i did nothing wrong, so i don't need to run, now be kind and tell me where Hawkeye is located"

She sighs, like she is weighing up her options, before she nods and leads me through some hallways, until we come to a room and i nod at her before she leaves.

I look through the window and i see Nat talking to him as he lies flat on a bed, strapped in.

Suddenly, i think Nat's senses spot me as she looks up, straight at me.

She walks out of the room as she comes to stand in front of me.

"y/n what are you doing here?" She asks "I should take you right back to the cell" She says as she steps closer to me and i step back, holding my hands up in surrender

"Please, just let me talk to him before you do"

She glances at me before she nods and I smile as i pull open the door and i walk over to him as she watches us through the window.

**********

I sit down on the side of the bed and i glance at him occasionally.

He must sense someone is there because he wakes up.

"y/n?" He asks

I don't say anything as i look at him.

He sees the cuts and dirt on me and realises what he did.

"I'm so sorry i didn't-"

"Its ok, you got Loki off the plane and that's all that matters" I say "When i came too he wasn't there, i'm afraid that he's going to do something, something bad." I say

I glance at him and i see him, confused

"Clint, i'm going after Loki, alone" I tell him and he opens his mouth to protest

"Everyone here thinks i'm a monster, they will turn on you if you keep trying to defend me"

"But you're innocent, like you said, they deserved what happened to them, and even if i don't know what they did yet, i know that you didn't kill them for no reason" He says, getting angry and his eyes start to glow blue as he quickly shakes his head and they go back to normal.

"See.. you still have the tesseracts hold on you, he could use you to his advantage"

"Ok, times up" Nat says as she moves closer to the door

"I need you to forget about me and get better" I say as the door handle turns

"But" He goes to protest

I quickly swipe my hand over his face as some of my red magic takes out the blue, tesseract, energy from him and he falls asleep, just as Nat comes in