06

After arriving at the Stark tower, i feel the ground underneath me move and i put my arms out to steady myself.

Clint does the same and we glance at each other as we rush to get into the lift.

Suddenly, i get a call from JARVIS in my ear piece

"Mr Stark has called for plan B, the forcefield around the tesseract is unbreakable"

I glance at Clint

"What's plan B?"

But JARVIS answers my question

"You are, miss, alone"

JARVIS stops the elevator and Clint gets out, i go to press the button for the top floor when he looks at me and sighs

"Just don't die" He tells me

I laugh "I'm the goddess of fire, Clint, i should be telling you that" I say as i go to close the door and as they are closing i hear him mumble

"Oh fuck it"

Suddenly, he has his hand in the way of the door and then they open

"What are you-"

I gasp as he presses his lips onto mine and i kiss him back.

Its only a quick kiss as he backs away as soon as it happened

"I know it's soon, but I like you y/n... like an embarrassing amount" he says with a blush and I laugh light just as I watch the doors close and the elevator starts to go up.

Clint Barton, THE Clint Barton just kissed me!

Wait.... How can I feel anything for a mortal? I'm a Goddess, I shouldn't be having feeling for mortal people

**********

I hear the elevator come to a stop and i see Stark.

"Let's get a head count here, we've got a big green monster, a master assassin, an army super soldier... And you have... You" He says as Loki gets angry.

I watch as Loki throws Tony out the window.

"I've got an army!" Loki shouts

"JARVIS anytime now!" He shouts

"She's here sir" He informs him as i step out from the elevator and i turn to Loki.

"Wow, brother, i'm impressed" I say as i glance at Tony plummeting to the ground, knowing that JARVIS will save him.

"But i think that Stark missed something" I say as i pick up his half finished drink and i drink the rest. "they've got an assassin, a big green guy, a genius, our brother" I laugh as i think about him "A male Katniss Everdeen... but they've also got me." My smile drops off my face as I place the empty glass on the table "The daughter of Odin and Hestia, the god of war and the goddess of Hearth and Volcanoes and also... your sister who just so happens to be pissed at you"

I summon a ball of fire as i aim my arms at him and it consumes him.

I watch as he screams in pain as the burns litter his skin.

My hair turns red and it imitates snakes of fire as it dances.

Suddenly, the tesseract beams upward and the sky opens as many dark creatures crawl out.

I stop my fire and i glance at it, my hair still dancing and i look at Loki, in pain, as i see the burns dotted around his face.

I use my shoes that JARVIS gave me to follow Stark, flying, to fight as many as we can.