08

"We've destroyed most of the bots on the ground" I hear Nat say through the ear piece.

"Well, its going to mean nothing if we can't shut that portal" Cap points out.

"Even our biggest guns couldn't touch it" Nat points out

"Well, maybe its not about guns, maybe its about fire" I say as i start a stream of fire, pointing at the portal, making every alien coming out of it burn before it can take a breath. "I can hold them, off, but i can't close it" I say

I watch as Hulk manages to jump through the glass of the Stark tower and he makes Loki fly across the room.

"Enough! I am a God, you dull creature and i will not be bullied by a-"

I laugh as Hulk picks up his legs and swings him around, knocking him against the floor.

"Puny God" He says as he walks past him and then he walks past me "Gorgeous Goddess" He says as i smile

"I wouldn't let Clint hear you, him and i .... kind of have a thing" I say as i continue to shoot fire at the aliens.

"Hulk don't care. Hulk love y/n" He says and i laugh

"Banner, i'm going to kill you!" I hear Clint's voice through the ear pieces.

"Not if the aliens kill us all first" I point out.

"As much as i love that positive spirit, How long do you think that you can hold the aliens off for?" Cap says

"I... i don't know, but we haven't got long. The fire can only be held for so long" I say.

I throw my earpiece to the side, as i decide that i need to concentrate.

Suddenly, i see Stark go into the portal, this wasn't part of the plan.

I hold it till as long as i can and i stumble back, landing on my knees as the fire stops. I just hope i held it long enough.