5.denial

It's been a week. And to tell you the truth things got better. A lot better. But a little to better.

"Do you understand?" Nathan was putting in effort. I'm not saying he completely changed but it's a start.

"This is stupid can we take a break?" He sat up in the bed.

I rolled my eyes knowing him. "You won't ever get it if you keep taking a break when ever it gets hard."

He sat up and headed towards the door and stopped. "I told you not to talk to me like that. We're not friends ok. Now come on if your hungry I have chips my mom made."

See slowly he's been getting nicer and less mean. And the truth is my feelings for David are starting to die and be reborn for Nathan.

We sat at the table eating chips. " So gay Bo....I mean Noah do you think I'm hot?" He put a chip in his mouth and looked at me.

I felt myself getting hot. "Do I have to answer?"

He sighed and I felt soooo bad. "Your cute." I shoved a chip with cheese in my mouth.

I heard a chuckle. " you have some on your face."

I felt around my lips. "Where?"

"I'll get it." Nathan got up and shoved a pile of chips with cheese by the way in my face.

I jumped on top of him and made him fall. "You could be a football player you know , to bad your not strong enough." He turned and I was the one pined down.

I don't know what made me do this but I kissed him. I saw a look of shock in his eyes and it's as if time stopped and everything melted away.

Then there was a thump.