8.close call

A/n ~ alright for those who actually reads this story you might be upset that noahs in the hospital. But this chapter is gonna be in Nathan p.o.v and David's
~~~~~
~Nathan~
I sat in the hospital waiting room picking with my pants. I hope noahs ok. This is all my fault. I tried to give him what I thought he wanted. And believe me I'm not gay it's just I don't know.

I pushed the thought away when I saw noahs mom walking towards me. I stood up.

"How is he?" I prayed for the best. He's a good person.

"H...he's......in a coma, he might not make it." She hugged me tightly.

I didn't know what to do.

"I'm sorry." She wiped her eyes. " do you need a ride home?"

I shook my head in response and she patted my shoulder then left.

I stood there. I stood and stood in my own world. No one got hurt. I made no mistakes.

I heard a loud commotion outside and realization hit me. This is a fucked up world.

~David~
I was running as fast as I could. I don't know how I found out but I did. He was hit by a car. Please God let him be ok.

I ran and ran. I arrived at the hospital just in time. I saw noahs mom walking out crying.

I braced myself for the worst. " How is he?"

It seems as if she already answered that question. Her body trembled "coma."

WHAT NO! NO NO NO." It must be a mistake.

She shook her head crying.

My world came crashing down. My legs felt like lead and gave up. I collapsed. My body numb with pain. " PLEASE GOD NO PLEASE."

His mom hugged me. People looked at us. I saw pity in their eyes. My vision was soon blinded by a million tears. This isn't real. It can't be.

~Noah~
I was sitting on a bench with grandma.

"You have to make it Noah bear."

"How?"

" have hope." She smiled at me. Her eyes with joy of seeing me and sadness of the situation.

" I missed you."

"I missed you to Noah bear."

I put my head on her shoulder. Warmth radiated off of her. The comforting kind.

~~~~~
A/n ~sorry for all the author notes. But anyways this chapter got real crazy. Two boys heart broken. One from love and another from regret. Let's not forget about his mother all alone. Will Noah make it ? I don't know
Comment what you think should happen. Yes/no and add a reason if you want.