7.wow

I sat on Nathan bed. I'm here for one reason and one reason only. I'm here for answers. He had no power since he showed the pictures.

"Why'd you do it."

"I'm sorry." He looked down

I would've felt bad but he put me on the spotlight and not the bright one." Thats not a answer."

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Tears poured from his eyes and he buried his face in my shirt. " what can I do to fix it?"

A part of my enjoyed seeing him in pain and the other hated it. "There's nothing that can be done."

He looked at me with hurt and fear in his eyes. Next thing I knew I was pinned down and he was kissing my neck. Wait what!" Nathan what are you doing?'"

"Giving you what you want." His voice turned so hot.

I was having a mental debate. This was wrong on so many levels. But it felt so good. So i decided to leave it up to him. " you don't have to..."

He looked up slowly. "Shut up and enjoy." I obeyed.

He took of his shirt revealing muscles that turned me on. I felt something hard press against my thigh realizing it was his erection.

"You look so hot." He pulled of my shirt.

"Aren't you straight?" I saw a smirk as he started to take his his pants off.

HOLY FUCK! OOOOO FUCK FUCK ITS SO BIGGGGGGGG! He smirked yet again. I guess my mental reaction showed on my face.

He grabbed it" This right here is tiger and he's lonely. Pet him." I knew exactly what he meant.

"Would he bite."

"Only if you want him to."

I slowly ran my fingers across hid erection and he started to run his fingers on my own until I pulled away.

Realization hit me like a bucket of water. He's not gay. He's acting. For me and himself. I stood up and picked up my shirt while walking out.

My phone ringed.

"Hello?"

"it's me Noah."

"Who's me?" Probably the wrong line.

"The girl you're gonna have sex with."

I walked down the stairs and into the street. " fake sex I might add."

I heard a chuckle." Do you love him?"

I was shocked and confused at the question. " love who?"

"Sorry let me rephrase. Do you love them. By them I mean David and Nathan.

Do I love them? Can I love them? I walked in the street. " yea."

I heard a car horn and the sound of skidding tires. I didn't have time to react. I just froze as I felt pain everywhere and things started to get dark then light.

I heard voices that I didn't recognize except one.

"NOAH." It was Nathan voice. Then everything went dark.

I DID NOT PLAN THIS CHAPTER. The captions make it seem like I'm yelling but I'm not lol. I decided to put a little twist. MAWHAHAHA. But seriously this story is getting out of control and there's more to come. Meanwhile I sit here waiting for a comment/vote. Like come onnnnn I need feedback and I gave up my Nutella time. So you're special.
Stay awesome
~James day 3rd