6.Love destroys

I sat on my bed. And only one word came in my head "love." Love is what destroyed everything. It's funny how me and my friends were so close and let nothing come between us until "love." I see no beauty in it. Love destroyed my friendships. Love destroyed my life. Love is destroying me. I had a black eye from Nathan punching me in the eye. All because of " love."

I pulled myself out of my own thoughts and started getting ready. Today is gonna be different. I sighed because that's what I always say. I slanged the bag over my shoulders and walked out the door.

As I walked through the door people stopped and stared at me. I heard whispers until finally someone walked up to me. Not just anyone a jock.

"What's your deal!"

"What?"" I was so confused

"people like you are gonna burn in hell."

I clenched the strap of my bag "And why is that?" I already knew the answer.

He shoved me up against the locker and the kids never took there eyes off of us. " Because your a homo."

" I'm not." No I saw how these things end. Lets just say it's not happy.

The jock pushed my harder "Than prove it."

I wouldn't show fear that would make it worse."how?"

Her smirked. " hmm how about you sleep with a girl."

" been there done that." I lied of course.

"We'll do it again and show proof." He walked away and soon the crowd started to separate.

I slouched down against the locker. Thank god no one can hear my internal screams because everyone would have been deaf.

I had to find a girl. Find a girl and have fake sex.

Like I said love is destroying me.

I heard footsteps and looked up. I saw Olivia and Emma with David in the middle. They all sat down next to me which gave me some comfort knowing I haven't really lost my friends.

I heard Emma sigh. "What happened to us." We all knew the answer.

Olivia stood up. " We have to find you a girl. But it can't be us because there going to know its fake."

I stood up and hugged her. Soon it because a group hug. I felt tears building up at the thought I almost lost them.

David beat me to it though. He was already crying. "We're a family no matter what."

There was footsteps and we all turned to see a girl.

She smiled. "I'll do it. But it'll come with a price."

Yushhhhh its getting good. Vote , comment and keep reading. Oh and 💓 feel the love.