2. kisses

I sat up and leaned against the bed back hurting from the floor. I rubbed my eye's and looked around. Everyone was sleeping except me. oh wait never mind I think David's up. He's missing.

I walked in the kitchen for nutella.

" hey." I jumped at David. He was looking through the fridge.

"morning" I opened the cabinet and pulled out some nutella and David handed me a spoon.

" Here you go."  he had a hint of sadness in his voice.

" what's wrong? I jumped on the counter and put a spoonful of nutella in my mouth. Yummmm.

" I...it happened again"  he leaned against the counter.

" I know ,but it'll be ok."

He smiled" of course it will because I'm David" he took my nutella and put the spoon in his mouth.

" really." He could have asked. I'll plot my revenge because no one gets away with messing with my food especially nutella.

He smirked" If you want it ,I'll have to feed you."

" Your the definition of evil."

" Noah listen , let me feed you like the evil person I am." His smirk turned into a smile.

I don't know what i was thinking " ok"

He put the spoon in my mouth" the air plane has landed." You have some on your face.

" well since I'm a baby clean it" hehe revenge

He took his dumb and slowly wiped the corner of my lip. "  I'm not an idiot noah." He whispered in my ear.

" what...what are you talking about." I couldn't think straight. His hand was on my leg and I felt this weird feeling.

" I know you want me" He kissed me slowly. His hand on my cheek. His soft lips pressed against mine. My heart was pumping so fast until he pulled away. He started to laugh." Just messing with you bro."

That happy moment just crumpled and was replaced with anger and sadness. But why? why did I enjoy that.

"GOOOOOOOD MORNING PEOPLE." Emma shouted walking in. She stopped" What happened, it's like someone just died"

" I stole Noah nutella and I fed him and then I kissed him"

"  oooh, anyways today's Sunday and everyone has a hate for school so how about we go out today and regret it tomorrow" she poured a glass of water.

"go where and what about Olivia"  I blocked the kiss out of my mind.

" Scratch that were throwing a four person party at my house , and Olivia just has to wake up early today even though it's ten o'clock."

" we need missions" I rolled my eyes at David for using the word mission.

Emma nodded. " Noah you get snacks , David games, I decorate and make things comfy and last Olivia will have to wake up."

I eat a lot but don't get fat. im actually getting a six pack. " I find that offensive that you give me snacks because I like to eat."

" Nothing personal buddy." Emma hugged me and pulled back. " who's waking up Olivia?

"not me." those words flew out my mouth. Waking up Olivia is like stealing Dragon gold and then getting caught.

" ill do it." David walked in the room.

"DO YOU WANNA DIE TODAY!

" sorry"

"YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO PUT YOUR HAND ON ME AND SHAKE ME! HOW DARE YOU DAVID , I THOUGHT WE WAS FRIENDS AND YOUR GOING TO GO WAKE ME UP , I SHOULD RIP YOUR HEAD OFF AND PLAY BASKETBALL WITH IT, OOOOO YOUR SO DEAD, GET OUTTTTTTT!

David walked out the room with his blue shirt ripped. " that went well."

{ at the party}

We all sat in the middle of Emma living room on a bright pink rug. I was eating some chips. Olivia was sitting with her arms crossed. Luke was playing some game and Emma was painting her nails.

" I think you guys should give me and Olivia some girl time." Emma said still painting her nails.

" sure , come on Noah we have to talk anyway." We walked in Emma's room and sat on the bed.

" Noah I'm sorry if I got you mad , I didn't know how to express how I felt." where is he going with this.

" how you felt about what?

" I think I like you, your always there for me and that kiss felt right."

I didn't know what to say so I just turned my head. I felt a hand gently grab my face and pulled it into his. I felt the feeling of soft lips on mine and I felt complete.

The door opened and Olivia walked in. " what the fuck."