Chapter 2

I woke up in my corner. Ron was still sleeping. His alarm clock buzzed and he shut it off and got up slowly. He looked at me and my emerald eyes glanced at him.

"You know the party is tonight. You need to wear something nice." I looked down at my baggy clothes and sighed. I wish I didn't have to. I got up very quickly and almost fainted because of that but manged to get up and sit next to Ron.

"Hi Ron." I said quietly.
"Wow your actually talking to me!" He exclaimed and I nodded.
"I thought you would talk to the congress women first . . . Deanna is her name but wow. Me first." Ron said.

"So this party. Do I have to dress up?" I asked after playing some games.
"Yeah. My mom has make up to for you." Ron said while killing me in the game. I know how to put make up on but doesn't mean I like to. It was 5:30.

"I'm going to start getting ready. " I said while dropping the remote.
"Why now? You got time." Ron said but I went to his closet anyways.

"I want to get there early and scope the place out." I said. He nodded and said, "My mom got a dress for you. It white and has cool lacing at the bottom. It might be a little too small but I think you can make it work." He got it out of a bag in the corner of the room and I went to change in the bathroom.

I came back with a white fluffy dress that went a little higher than knee length. It hurt my boobs a little but it was cute. "Here take these heels." He handed me a pair of small white heels that fit really nicely.

He gave me a bag of make up and I went to bath room and got fixed up. I guess I looked okay.

When I left the house at 7:30 I was all alone walking there. It was kinda cold out but I should have brought a coat. I can't believe I talked to Ron. I don't know why in earth I would do that.

I walked up to the door and heard talking coming from inside. The lighted streamed onto me and I opened the door. There was a decent amount of people are ready her and as soon as I opened the door Deanna was on me. "Oh dear I'm so glad you came. I was a little worried that you wouldn't come. Follow me another kid is here I would like you to meet." She took me by my hand and lead me over to the other side of the room and there was a kid I have never seen before.

"Now you two have fun. " Deanna said and left to see to the other guests.
"Hi, I'm Carl. Carl Grimes." I looked up at him and he looked a little nervous. "Want to sit down?" I nodded and we went over to the couches.

"Soooo what's your name?" He asked me. We were on a three person couch. I was in the middle and he was next to me. I didn't say anything and Carl looked around the room.

"I don't know." I squeaked out quietly.
"What?" He said cause he didn't hear me.
"I don't know my name." I said and blushed a little.

". . ." It was very awkward but he said. "If you don't have a name can I give you one?" I looked up at him and he blushed a little.
"Sure." I said sitting up straight.
"Let me think. . . . Hmmmmm." Carl thought for a while but said, "Ah ha! What about Anna?" He asked. I smiled and said, "I like it."

"So Anna.....where is Ron?" Carl asked. "They should be here soon." I whispered. He nodded and we sat in silence. A minute later Ron and his family walked in and Carl got up. He started to walk away but turned towards me and asked, "Want to hang out with me and Ron?"

I wanted to but something else was on my mind so I said, "No thank you." I got up and I could have sworn I saw Carl blush again.

I moved around the party staying under cover and got very bored. I went outside the house in the back yard. I took off my shoes and left the in the grass. That's when I made a very bad Mistake. I left them in plain sight.

I managed to climb over the wall but torn my dress a little in the process. I looked around while outside the wall and ran towards my stuff not knowing I was followed.

#_Carl POV_#

"Yeah okay. Come back quick." I left the group of me, Mikey and Ron to check on Anna. I didn't see her from where I was and got curious to see where she went. I looked around the house and found her just as she went outside. I followed her and was about to say something but she slipped off her shoes and jumped the wall.

I followed her quietly and also jumped the wall only to find she ran to a rock.
She lifted it up and took out a bow and some arrows, throwing knife, normal knife, and a small pistol.

She equipped all of them and wondered into the forest. She was looking for something. I could see it in her green beautiful eyes. We stayed close to the wall but not to close.

Suddenly she threw the throwing knife right at ME! I ducked and she didn't see me but it hit a walker behind me. I didn't even notice it.

The walkers head got nailed to the tree truck. More and more walkers came and she shot each and every single one in the head with the arrows and but they keep getting closer and closer. She took out her knife and killed the rest even more skillful than my dad.

She started to move the bodies around I and could tell she was searching their hands for something.

#_Anna's POV_#

I finally found what I was looking for. I held up a diamond ring that I found on a walker. I leaned up against the dead Walker and moved it around in my palm.

I took a stick off the ground and popped out the diamond and took out my pouch that hung my arrows. I was about to put it in when a walker Attacked me.

It was the one I thought I killed. It was on top of me now trying to bite my neck. It was a fat one too. I couldn't move it. I could only keep it at bay.

I struggled and suddenly a large stick came through it's head. I gasped and rolled out from under it. Before my attacker knew it they were on the ground with their arms behind their back.

I looked more carefully at the face and saw ... Carl?!
"Carl! What are you doing out here?" I exclaimed while Let go of him.
"I could ask you the same thing." Carl said brushing leaves off him.

I opened my hand and saw that I never let go of the diamond. He saw what I was looking for and took it from me saying, "This is what you were risking your life for?! A jewel!"
"Yeah! I have nothing left to live for anyway!" I shouted and looked away from him.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Carl look at the diamond. Then he THREW IT!
"CARL! What the heck!" I shouted.
"You have something to live for." He said.

"And what would that be." I snorted and turned around again so I wasn't facing him.
"Me." As he said this he hugged me. I jumped alittle and started to squirm but he wouldn't let go so I just turned and embraced him back.

"There you go." He said as he let go of me.
"Where did you learn those awesome moves though?" He asked as we walked back. I explained everything to him while we walked back to the party.

Author Note:

Yeah! So long of a chapter! Yes! Best Author Note ever written. XD
~Splash