Chapter 3

The rest of the party was good. Carl and I rarely separated much. It turned out we had a lot in common. For starters we both liked comics and guns.

Before I left the party Carl and I agreed to hang out tomorrow at a little park place that had some trees.

"You are Carl sure get along." Ron said next to me as we walked home. Of course I blushed a little bit said, "Yeah." It got awkward like Ron wanted to say something but he didn't say anything.

When we got home I changed my clothes and got ready for bed. I went to my corner and curled up there.

#_The Next Day_#

I woke up and noticed the time. Carl and I where going to the park at noon and it was 11:30! I got ready really fast and actually put time into my hair for the first time in forever. It looked cute.

Before I did my hair I took a bath and shaved my legs and I thought I smelled nice. I did my hair in a pony tail and when it dried it had curls in it.

I went down stairs and heard a voice call from upstairs saying, "Where are you going?" It was Ron.

"Oh I forgot to tell you." I ran up stairs and said, "I'm going to hang out with Carl at the park, see u later." I ran back down the stairs and he waved at me. I waved back and left.

Yes, I noticed that the family had an abusive home but at first I thought all families were like that. I mean look at me. In my life I killed more than 30 people. It's kinda sad. I feel bad for them. When ever shot goes down in that house I just hide in my corner.

I was at the park and Carl was already there.
"Hi Carl." I said.
"Hi Anna. What's up?" Carl smiled.
"I was just going to see a good friend of mine at the park. I think you might know him." I teased.

"Oh you mean Carl. The handsome and buff guy right? He is totally awesome." Carl laughed while flexing his arms like he was buff. I laughed and playfully punched his arm while walking with him. We came to a tree and I ran over to it.

"Come on Carl, your slow." I said while I started to climb the tree. It was a really easy tree to climb but Carl just watched me. I got to the top and looked down at him. He smiled up to me and I giggled, "Come on!"

Carl started to climb the tree and he only got half way. "I can't go any farther." He said. He started to climb down and I followed.

Once out of the tree I grabbed his hat and ran away from him. "Hey give me my hat back!" He called from under the tree.
"No! You have to come take it from me." I called back. He sighed and started walking towards me. I didn't run from him until he was half way between me and the tree. I started to turn on my heels and he started to spirit after me as I ran to another tree.

I put the hat on my head and climbed half way up the trunk when Carl got to me. He grabbed my hips and pulled me off the tree.

"Eek!" I screamed. I fell on Carl but I quickly got off.
"I'm sorry." I said and sat next to him.
"It's okay." He patted and we both sat under the large oak tree breathing heavy.

He looked over to me and smiled. I did the same. We both laughed at this.
"So tell me more about yourself." Carl said and is thought for a moment. I thought of my past and everything I did.

I decided to avoid talking about that right now and talk about other useless things. "I came here all the way from Florida." I said after some thought.

"Wow, that's a long way. You didn't drive did you?" He asked me trying to figure out how on earth I did it.
"I walked. I had a horse for sometime but he is dead now." I frowned at the memory of my horse. He was so nice and kind.

"Oh. Well how old are you?" Carl asked changing the subject. To be honest I am glad he did. My past isn't the best.
"14." I said. Carl smiled and said, "Me too."

"Well .... what about you?" I asked facing him.
"I'm from Georgia." Carl said proudly.
"I'm going to assume you have a family." I said.
"Yeah if I counted correctly 14 members of my family."
"Wow 14?"
"Yup, we aren't related but we act like we are. You should meet Daryl. I think you'll like him. I'm sure my dad will like you, Michonne too." He leaned back and I did too.

"Oh shoot, I gotta check in with my dad. I'll be right back." He got up but I asked, "Can I come?"

He pondered for a moment but Carl said, "Why not." He walked me to the house and once we got in there was a baby.

"Awwww. She is so cute! What's her name?" I said looking at her with fondness glowing in my eyes.

"Judith." He said picking her up. Judith reached out to me and gave a little giggle. "Look, she likes you." Carl laughed.

I smiled to and I heard a voice omit from a near by room. "Carl? Is that you?"

"Yeah dad." He said putting Judith down and he ran over to were the voice was coming from. I walked over to find in the kitchen a man with a sheriff outfit on.

"Dad, this is Anna. Anna, dad." Carl said. I held out my hand to shake and Carl's dad shook it saying,"I'm Rick. Nice to meet you."
"Nice to meet you too." Rick looked like a nice guy. I could tell he just got here. I don't know how I could tell. I just knew.

"So Carl, where are you going now?" Rick asked his son. It was apparent they had a deep relationship too.
"Back to the park. Bye dad." We headed towards the door. It was sunny outside. Everything looked so peaceful besides the occasionally Walker trying to get inside creating a banging noise.

We got back to the tree and I was feeling very sleepy now. I guess Carl was too because he fell asleep as soon as we sat down under the tree. I sat next to him and I dozed off silently.

Author Note:
Wow, that was an okay filler. Nothing really happened this episode with Carl in this episode for this week so it was kinda boring but next week looks promising.
Stay in touch with me :0
~Splash