Mia

(Aubrey's POV)

I can't wait to get to know Mia. I hope she has the same interests as me. Scömíche already picked her up so now I get to meet her!

I walk in and I see who I presume is Mia talking with Scömíche.

"Mia, this is Aubrey another adopted girl by 2 of our other band mates." Scott says, introducing me." Then Scott turns to me. "Aubrey, this is Mia. Your... Cousin? I think? Whatever you consider here! I don't know anymore!" Me, Mia and Mitch all laugh at him being frustrated with family names. After a while we go to Mia's room to talk. Mia is a skinny, but somewhat toned, girl about 5 foot 5 inches. She is rather pale and has long flowing blond hair that stops at  her waist. She actually looks beautiful.

"How did you get here?" She asks me out of the blue. I think she means my story.

"Well I was at the orphanage and-" she slaps my arm lightly and she is laughing

"No no no, I mean here." She points to the house. Oh... Duh.

"I walked." I notice her staring at me... Weird. "Is something wrong?" That snaps her out of her gaze. She suddenly looks worried.

"Can I trust you with something?" She asks me quickly.

"Yeah, of course."

"You cannot tell the others. Even Kevin." How did she know I was datin- I'm gonna kill Mitch.

"Okay."

"I am a lesbian. I was staring at you that way because if that." I start laughing hard. "What?!"

"Why would you keep this a secret?! You have gay parents." She facepalms.

"I meant keep it away from the others." I stop laughing and become serious.

"I promise." I hold out my pinky and I decide to make her frustrated when I leave her room and she is gonna hate me. She takes her pinky and intertwines it with mine.

"Thank you."

"No problem. Best friends?"

"Forever." Our pinkies break apart. Time to put my plan into action. I get up and begin to walk to the door but as I pass her I lean down to her ear and whisper in it.

"Forever and always." And then I kiss her check and I can see her instantly blush. "Teasing you is gonna be fun." She pouts.

"And I can't tease back cause you are straight." I chuckle a little.

"Who said I was straight?" I walk out of the door leaving her speechless.

But for real. Who said I was straight???

~~A/N~~

Hey my Bass Dragons! Wassup! Okay so here's another chapter! I hope you guys liked it! Yeah... Okay byeeeee