All is well

~~
Okay, okay, I am updating geez. Also, what is the ship name for Kevin + Aubrey? OPINIONS PLEASE
~~

(Aubrey's POV)

I wake up later and I see Kevin sitting on the other end of the couch.

"Hey Kev." I say to him.

"He looks at me and looks away." Wow what did I do to him. Oh, wait... He is not speaking to me. Duh.

I decide to mess with him some more. I get up and sit next to him on the couch, only for him to scoot away. So I scoot closer. Repeat.
Well eventually he was at the edge of the couch and could not scoot anymore.
My plan is working! I thought to myself.

I started to cuddle with him and he eventually gave up and placed his arm around me, which I smacked away. This got an instant reaction.

"No Kev. You don't get to cuddle with me. Since I don't get to hear your voice." He looks like he is regretting this decision to not talk to me. Good.

"Hey, Kev. I am gonna go to Kirstie's house. Okay? Oh wait... You can't tell me no! Yes!! I can do whatever I want. You also can't ask me on dates. Can't ask me if I want to hang out. Can't tell me that you don't like something or don't want something. Ha!" He immediately breaks at this.

"This is so not fair!" He says and I immediately kiss him.

"You are back from the realm of silence." I say.

"Yes, I am." He says defeated.

"I always win. I told you this." He sighs at this statement.

"Yes I know..." I laugh and ask him again.

"So can I go over to Kristie's place? She invited me over earlier today." He nods.

"Sure."
I get up, take a shower, get changed, and put my hair in a messy bun. To much work to try and style it. I should cut it... Yeah maybe me and Kirstie will do that. As I walk out of the house I get a 'goodbye babe' from Kevin and I respond in the exact same way. All is good right now in life.

I drive to Kirstie's and I arrive to see only her car there.

"Weird normally she has another car here." I say to nobody but myself. I get out of my car and walk to Kirstie's front door. And open it. She always leaves this thing unlocked. One day it'll get her in trouble. I walk in and see all the lights on, typical as well. But I can't find her. I walk upstairs to her room and open the door.
Suddenly something grabs me from behind. I freak out and scream... Loud.

"Hey hey hey, girl, it is just me." Kirstie says laughing hard. I pout naturally.

"Not funny, I was legitimately worried about you! Geez!" She laughs some more which causes me to laugh.
Once we have died down a bit I tell her what I had in mind.

"Could we go and get my hair cut? It is quite long and after, could you make it look really pretty? Like your hair." She giggles and nods.

"Sure pumpkin. Why not?" We both laugh and we get into Kirstie's car.
Once we arrive at the hair salon. She greets Kirstie Ina way that is like they have known each other for ages. It was weird.
The lady takes off roughly 4 inches of my hair and then Kirstie gets her hair only trimmed a little to avoid any splitting ends.
Once we arrive back home Kirstie asks me what I want my hair to look like. It ends up with half or more of it with blond highlights and brown under it. ((Refer to picture up top)) and I love it.
This has been one of the most relaxing days of my life.

Hey my Bass Dragons!! Wassup! Okay so this is most likely the second to last chapter in this series. Sorry everyone who wanted this to go longer and so did I truthfully. But we have seen Aubrey grow so much that I don't want the character progression to stop. Sometimes it is good to leave things up to the imagination. So yeah hope you guys liked it! Byeeeee