I got a car!?!?!

A/N Hey everyone!!!!!! I am back!!!!!!! Sorry I have been so long. I have no excuse.. Anyway, at least I am back to updating with all new ideas!! Hope you guys enjoy!

(Aubrey's POV)

I walked out of Mia's room and into the main living room only to find what I expected. Mitch and Scott watching Spongebob on the TV.

"You two are so predictable it is almost unreal." They immediately get scared by me and almost flip over the couch.

"Aubrey! Don't scare us like that!" Scott says to me scoldingly.

"For real! Queen almost had a heart attack!" Mitch says to me and both me and Scott crack up laughing.

"Mitch, always with the comedic relief." I say. He just turns around and continues watching Spongebob.
After a while of talking I walk back home only to find Kevin and Avi watching Game of Thrones. Wow this feel like Déjà vu. I decide not to say anything this time and I go to my room. Just as I lay on my bed someone knocks at my door.

"It is Kev." He says.

"Come in babe." I say back and the door opens to reveal Kevin holding an envelope with a piece of paper attached to it.

"Someone dropped this off and said it was for you. Don't worry. I didn't let anybody read it. Not even myself." I motion for him to sit.

"Let's read it together." He sits next to me and I open up the piece of paper. It is a letter from the CEO of Ferrari Manufacturing. I begin to read the letter out loud.

Greetings Ms. Aubrey Maldonado,

Us here at Ferrari have recognized you as a person of interest in us promoting out new car, the Ferrari 458 Italia. We would like to give you the coupon inside the package that is redeemable for a Ferrari at anytime. If you would like to redeem this car there is a location just down the street that you may redeem your car. If you do redeem this car you must mention in your next interview that us here at Ferrari gave you this wonderful car. If you do not redeem his ticket nothing changes and no mention of us happens.

Thank you,
Jerry Flangster, Ferrari Manufacturing

I look at Kevin and he looks at me.

"Wel-" he begins to say.

"I want it.." I respond back.

"You can't drive it yet." He responds back.

"It is a free Ferrari." He thinks or a second.

"Valid point. Let's go." We begin to walk down the street.
We arrive at the Ferrari place and I hand them the ticket. They ask me which color as they put the ticket in the shreddar to make sure nobody else can use it.

"Can I have the red one?" I look at Kevin.

"Sure. Red is a good color." The lady at the desk hands Kevin the key since he can drive.
After all the legal paperwork stuffs were done we took the car home and it goes really fast. When is my next interview? I thought to myself.
As we pulled in the driveway Kevin texted Avi, as Avi came out I could practically see the drool. Once I got out and I got my purse Kevin tossed me the key and Avi was still drooling. I threw Avi the key and he caught it.

"Knock yourself out. No drooling on my brand new car though!" I shut his mouth.

"You are the best person ever!!!!!" I laugh,

"Yeah, I know." And I walk into the house and relax on the cough before I fall asleep.