Are they the jealous type?

Herman:
Herman is bit jealous at sometimes, but he knows that you would never leave him, cause you're loyal.

Snake Jailbird:
Snake is very jealous and won't hesitate to rob someone if they start flirting with you.

Otto:
Otto is very chill and will only be jealous if you paid more attention to your pet, that type jealously.
(He just does it as joke).

Smithers:
Smithers is quite jealous and fears you might leave him for someone way better than him. But he tries to hide it.

Mr. Burns:
Like Smithers, he can get jealous especially if talk with someone way attractive than him or younger.

Moe:
Moe is very insecure and would be quite jealous if you talked with someone attractive, fearing someday you might leave him.

Sideshow Bob:
My boy bob is quite jealous when someone flirts with you, he won't hesitate to kill them either.

Bart:
Bart can get jealous, but he always copes by pulling pranks on other people, or plays video games.

Lisa:
Lisa can get jealous but tries not to show it as she feels it quite childish.

Lenny:
Lenny is quite chill and would only be jealous if you talk with Carl.

Carl:
Similar to Lenny he won't really get jealous unless you start getting extremely very close to someone.

Sideshow Mel:
Mel doesn't really get jealous but only on some occasions.