New Characters! P.T 2

Introducing Mindy, Edna, Krusty, Skinner, and Fat Tony!

Now I decided to add more female characters since in the beginning I intend this book to be only for female readers but now I decided to make this book for all genders! In the near future I plan on adding more females options!

How you guys met:

Mindy:
You were the niece/nephew of the one and only Charles Montgomery burns, because of this many people assumed you were cold hearted like your uncle. That wasn't true but no one believed you.
You started to work at the nuclear plant after graduating college,
You woke up late as your alarm failed to wake you up.

"Great it's my first day of work and I'm already late!" You groaned as you slided off bed and trotted out of your room.

You managed to make on it time you rushed to your office as you were in a hurry but you bumped into someone.

That someone was Mindy Simmons.

"Noooooo my donut!" Cried Mindy as she had dropped her donut due to the impact.

"Oh ma'am I'm so I-" you spoke was shortly cut off by her.

"Eh it's fine....just buy me a donut and it will be fine," she answered.

Mindy got up from the floor and walked back to her office.

Man was she was something else.
___________________________________

Edna:
You started to work at Springfield Elemantary school as a nurse.
Ever since you saved a the principal from choking on a piece of cake tou got the job. Strange right?

You were in your office surfing the web, most of the time many children would fake being sick just to go home.

You then heard a knock on your door.
You sighed and got up to answer the door.

"Yes?"

"Are you Mx. (L/N)?" Asked a middle aged woman who wore a geeen sweater and a yellow dress.

"Um..yes do you need anything?" You asked?

"Yeah..my head hurts do you have anything that might cure it?" She asked.

"Hmmm...I think we might have some medicine," you answered.

"Ugh please give it to me I can't teach with a headache!" She cried.

You walked to one of the cabinets and handed her the medicine.

"Thanks hon," the lady spoke as she opened the bottle.

She took a pill and accepted the glass of water you handed to her.

She swallowed the pill along with water.

"Ah thank you super much (L/N)," thanked Edna.

"Oh no problem, if you need anything I will be here Mrs. Krab-"

"Oh you can call me Edna I don't mind," Edna smirked.

You blushed slighty and turned back to your computer as Edna left the room.

Youw wished you could talk with her more.
____________________________________

Krusty:
You decided to become a writer for the Itchy and Scratchy show.
You loved watching that show as a little kid and your dream was to become a writer for the show.

As a kid you wrote many stories and shared them with friends and family and they loved your stories.

You had finally graduated from college and decided to apply for to be a writer.