Chapter 3: The Royal Child

+Disclaimer: Minor spoilers in this chapter.

°°°°°°°°°

--Adani POV--

We walked into a pretty building, there weren't a lot of people but the clothes were so colorful. "Woah!" I marveled at all the pretty things.

"Master Adani, would you like to choose the things that you like the most? From there, I will dress you and we'll go and show your parents, hmm?" Haruna giggled as I ran around the building. Ranga had already jumped into my shadow but I could hear him laughing too.

I chose a few dresses and a lot of, what are called, 'overalls' with a few colorful shirts. I chose a few buckle shoes, in brown, black and white. "Haruna-tan, done!" I exclaimed as I ran towards her.

"You're finished? Very well, Master Adani Let's go to the dressing room and dress you in your first outfit!" Haruna was just as excited as I was, maybe more.

We went into the dressing room that the store clerk had directed us to. Haruna had what she called 'panties' with her too. She said they were a necessary undergarment that Mommy had created, that was enough to get me into them. She slipped me into a yellow t-shirt, followed by denim overall shorts, yellow socks and the white shoes. She put a white 'headband' with a bow on my hair.

"You look lovely, Master Adani!" Haruna clapped her hands and supported the side of her face on top of them.

"Rabuy?" I asked while touching the headband on my hair.

"Yes, lovely. Master Adani looks so much like her parents, especially Lord Rimuru. And you have adorable blonde and blue streaks in your pink hair." She explained as she finished straightening out my clothes.

"Mommy and Daddy? Adani wike Mommy and Daddy?" I shyly asked. I thought that it would be great to resemble them.

Haruna smiled tenderly as she looked at me and said "Yes. Master Adani looks a lot like Lord Rimuru and Lord Veldora. The streaks in your hair are just like their hair and you have beautiful golden eyes just like them!"

I started to happily hop around the dressing room we were in, "Mommy and Daddy and Adani!" Haruna and I were giggling, and I could hear joyfully howling in my shadow.

****

"Before we go back to your parents, would you like to try to eat something, Master Adani?" Haruna asked. She was holding my hand as we walked down the street. The air was filled with pleasant aromas, that were ridiculously appetizing, but there was one that had got my full attention.

I aggressively pointed at the stall that caught my eye, "Haruna-tan, that!"

"Oh? Master Adani, would you like to try ice cream?" Haruna giggled as I nodded viciously, "Alright, let us go wait in line for some ice-cream."

While we were waiting, there was a conversation, between two humans, going on right behind us.

"I can't believe the Demon Lord was strong enough to defeat, not one dragon, but two!"

"How overpowered is this town? There's no telling what else they are capable of!"

And then a Goblin who was standing behind the two humans interrupted, "Hoho, you two. Of course Lord Rimuru was strong enough to defeat two True Dragons, there is nothing our lord isn't capable of!" he said with his fists on his hips.

Oh? So they were talking about Mommy? How strong is he really?

"Haruna-tan! Mommy is stwong?" I was tugging on Haruna's skirt.