*Intermission*

Hey guy, Zakia here.

I'm currently writing Chapter 6, but I am struggling a little. I know where I want the story to go, I just can't decide if I  want to follow the LN or WN.

I have completely read the WB, but I am only around the end of Vol 16 to the LN. I easily get distracted and forget about things, so it's hard for me to finish reading it. So, depending on what I decide, it might take me a while to finish uploading. 

That doesn't mean I'll drop the story. I started writing this to help with motivation and I am  enjoying writing it.  I'm not an award-level-author, and I'll admit that my writing sucks, but I am having fun.

I'll try to get back to this as soon as possible, but for now, enjoy what's bellow:

Adani Tempest + outfits: In the LN & WN, Rimuru is described as extremely pale and Velodora is describe to have dark skin, so I wanted to have a mixture between the two for Adani (although it came out a little darker than I intended. the mannequins are a more accurate color... or a mixture between the two)

 or a mixture between the two)

(Oops... There is a typo in Adani's name... Too late now.)

(Just pretend the yellow fabric on the dress' tail is lace, thanks.)

See all of you later, and feel free to leave suggestions.

Like and subscribe, I guess.

- zαкια zєαℓσυѕ @/stll_dreaming