Written (Nightmare!Sans)

!hello readers!- this book was not submitted; but i thought id write it. 

Fandom: Undertale (AU)

Main character: Nightmare!sans

shot: sadshot/Y/Nshot

TW(?): depression, swearing.

angst.

ships(?): Y/N x nightmare.

Au(?): dreamtale- 'traitor' dream au.

NOTES: y/n= your name. H/C= hair colour. E/C= eye colour. F/P= favourite parent

...... ENJOY!

glaring over at his 'better' brother; he sighed. the hero of this story he never had the chance to complain about. it was unfair. the torment of being the villain was thrown onto him; and though he fell into the pattern, he was pushed towards it. 

but alas here he was, sitting under a dying tree; watching his brother get praised once again by a croud of memorizing faces. Nightmare stood up and sent him self forwards into the gloopy mess of a portal; spiralling in negativity, but a hand reached out dragging the ink demon backwards; he turned to hiss at whatever had interrupted him but he stopped as he stared at you. 

you; being the beautiful Y/n. the towns sweetheart; with beautiful H/C hair, with lovely E/C. he had seen you around the town a lot but he never wanted to admit that you made him feel weird. 

he frowned at the sight of you in your white flowy dress, you were wearing a puffy, golden flower crown to match it. You only smiled at him with a head tilt. 

"hello nightmare!" you chirped as he caved in and sighed; dissolving the portal before taking a seat with you on the layered grass. you both sat in silence for a moment before he groaned, "what did you want?" he looked over at you with his dark blue-green eyes, they mashed together; as if they where fighting. 

you only looked forwards; at where dream was waving off the croud of humans. "hes not really a good guy." you spoke with a soft smile, which quickly turned into a frown. nightmare only blanked; glaring at you in slight confusion while turning to face the way you where also glaring at.

everyone in the town seemed to adore dream, and dream always shone positivity; so why did you, the towns sweetheart; think opposite?. "I've broken that mask he wears, that lying smile. that- fake 'positivity'" you muttered, biting your nails as you glared back at nightmare. 

"its unfair." 

nightmare only raised his shoulders, swiftly turning to face you, you only smiled at this. nightmare didn't understand. "he likes you, ya'know? he talks about you a lot." he spoke, shuffling in his pockets. "yeah, well most people do. and its bullshit with him." nightmare only nodded while looking away, he felt his face heat up a little. 

he wasn't going to deny that he liked you; though he wanted to, he knew he couldn't deny love. it was stronger then anything in the world; at least to him. "what's he like then?" nightmare spoke as you laid your head on his calmed shoulder. it was if you had been friends for years; even though this was the first time you'd actually ever talked. it was always small eye contact with you both.

"cruel." you only smiled out, "the worlds cruel." nightmare only replied, letting you nod. "yes but he's- he makes the grim reaper seem pleasant. his cruelty is hidden in fake care; and when your alone he'll torment you. no-one ever believes you. I've watched it happen to people. same goes to me, but i never spoke up about it." you smiled, he felt it.

the negativity. yet he didn't like it from you; so he shuffled up while grabbing onto you, putting you in his lap and hugging you. you only laughed sadly at this and laid your head on his shoulder. "the fuck he do to you?" he spoke; anger rising.

"nothing much; just tell me to hurt myself when he knows I'm hurting inside; mocks my F/P's death and more- but that sticks with me a lot." this only caused nightmare to get up; holding you in his arms.

"lets go fucking talk to him then; shall we?"