4AM (Cashier GASA4)

Fandom: Roblox/GASA4

Main character: Cashier

shot: Y/Nshot

TW(?): n/a

ships(?): Y/n x cashier

Au(?): N/a

.......................

*beep beep beep*

You groan

*Beep beep beep*

the beeps...

*beep beep beep*

you felt your arm suddenly shake up

*beep be-*

a crashing noise as your broken alarm clock went off. you had sworn you'd set it to 4pm.. but know, as u picked it up it red along side to it AM. you once again groaned, feeling the sudden familiar feeling of hunger. '

getting up from your rugged sheets- you left your room, quickly glancing towards the bathroom; where your father figure sleeps. You were used to sneaking out at late hours to grab food- so you treading your way to the front door was easy. 

You found yourself standing outside in the cold nights wind, blowing quite heavily. you merely shoved your hands into your usual black hoodie- making your way to the small convenient store, which lived up to its name since though you and your dad seemed to be the only residents in the middle of... wherever you where- the store was only a couple blocks away. 

talking about said store, you where know entering it; hearing the bell ding off- catching the cashiers attention. you'd seen him once or twice. the same amount of times you'd been there. they never seemed to have different staff here- but you didn't mind that. "Hey Y/n" he yawned softly, putting his head back down on the counter. "You know the drill. talk to me to purchase an item..." 

You nodded, softly looking at the man for a second, a sudden smirk arising from your lips. you made your way to the counter, leaning on it with one hand; causing the other to lift his head slightly. "Choose already? alright, place it down." 

you only continued to smile innocently at him, causing him to stare in slight confusion. "so...? gonna place an item or...? this isn't one of your little games is it y/n? I dont want to have to restock EVERYTHING again..."

the silence still lingered, before you pointed towards him. "How much does it cost?" he only blinked; know leaning upwards as well, fiddling with his collar. "uhm- thats funny, Im not a purchasable item Y/n." you leaned in to his face, causing the boy to slowly get flustered.

"Yet why you the nicest looking snack here?" and to this he broke, looking away and pushing himself away from you, chuckling awkwardly in a red mess. you laughed; feeling yourself heat up a little. "Thats.. dumb." he finally responded. he titled his head up, pressing himself against the wall with a little sigh. "I dont get paid enough for this.. at all" You chuckled, shoving yourself to his side of the counter. a new goal in mind; Break the cashier, romantically. 

he only looked at you, not moving his head from his position; which came off in a very intimidating way- but you couldn't help but think it was hot. you pressed a hand against his left side, towards his head; he was only slightly taller then you so it worked out fine. he then retitled his head back to fully look at you, a small smirk know arising from his face. He quickly took the arm and shifted you, slamming you against the wall he was once pressed on. know being pinned down by him. "This is a robbery.." he breathed out softly.

"Wanna know what Im taking?"

you paused. your face a red mess, swallowing hard before nodding softly as he pecked your lips with his own. "Your heart"