quirkless y/n

!this chapter isn't finished, and won't be finished!

Fandom: Mha

Main character: y/n

shot: n/a

TW(?): angsty stuff, Q

ships(?): N/a

Au(?): N/a!

!!this was originally a comfort shiggy x quirkless y/n chap but I got lazy so!!

------------------------

Your heart pounding in rage you found yourself angrily pacing backwards and forwards in your dimly lit room. Forcing your eyes shut, and biting your lip till it bleed- trying to stop yourself from either crying or screaming. Today had been a really shitty day for you....

"Hey, Y/N!~" you turned, glaring at the two popular kids in your school, teasingly one of them slightly shoved you. "How you doing quirkless?" you groaned, looking passed the girls shoulder, trying figure out if you should make a runner for it. "Just.. fuckin great, actually-" you muttered, shoving past her and her lacky before continuing your walk, but then you felt something grab your arm and drag you back; feeling yourself being flung to the ground with some sniggers.

your head know thumping, you felt yourself shakily get up to once again face the two idiots Infront of you. "Could you just fuck off!?" you snarked, watching as the the two glared at each other before laughing in your face. by know you had hit your level of pissed, slapping one in the face before storming off, leaving the girls in slight shock.

You found yourself walking down alleyways, words from your childhood and people spewing in your mind, as you turned a corner you bumped into something, or.. someone. and already in anger you snapped at them. "Get the fuck out of my way-"

then you paused, looking at the blue haired boy Infront of you. "God, what happened with you?" you hesitantly glared at him, unsure how to respond before groaning loudly and putting your head on his shoulder. "bitches"