Pod? (quackity and dream)

song: Chiquitita ending on loop (slowed)

fandom: dreamSMP

shot: sadshot/shipshot

TW: death, blood, guns, bombs, yelling

ships: dreamity (dream x quackity)

au: hidden au (NOT FULLY CANON TO THE PLOT OF HIDDEN BUT SPOILERS TO HIDDENS ENDING!)

.....enjoy!

glaring over his shoulder as he dashed behind a building, Gasping as he heard bombs go off. quackity peeked out to see sam and bad, plus the eggpire. buildings were collapsing to the ground and all quackity could do was watch as his city died.

he was holding melody in his arms, with his wings benched against his back in pain, looking at tommy who was covering his face into dreams hoodie, dream who was standing next to quackity holding tommy. "what do we do?" melody breathed out, while looking at her dad as he cupped her cheeks.

"ill figure it out, dandelion" he paused  "don't worry" quackity smiled, as dream only solidified up; letting go of tommy and pushing him away slightly he ran towards the caverns entrance. "POD?!" quackity yelled, in a panic letting go off melody and ran to his lover who was standing in the middle of the street; yelling at sams chopper "IM RIGHT HERE SAM, STOP THIS AND COME DOWN!!" the chopper came to a halt and flew down, landing not to faraway form dream, his hair flying up as the wind gusted. sam jumped out with his gun as quackity ran into dreams visions; his golden wings flinging up as tommy and melody from the alleyway watched as dream laughed and held quackity from behind, before shoving him away. 

sam smiled. 

it was about time.

aiming his gun at dreams head he shot

...

"pod?" quackity huffed as he glared at his lovers frail body fall backwards, he swooped and caught him and sam stood there with a smile, a maniacal smile. "finally.. I FUCKING DID IT."

"IM KNOW THE FAVOURITE DREAM, ME!, MOTHER WAS ALWAYS SO PROUD OF YOU; I WAS ALWAYS LOOKED DOWN ON- YOU- you.." sam paused, realization of what had just happened repeated in his mind.

"POD!" quackity cried as he held dream to his chest; by know melody had screamed and pushed past tommy who tried to grab her but failed, both kids running towards their parents. "DAD!!" melody called, catching sams attention. as he glared softly at the little girl who'd been grabbed by tommy and forced into his chest as he stood there and cried. "'dad'." sam repeated, dropping his gun and covering his mouth slowly, his eyes widening at the sight. "holy fuck... he had... you..." sam fell to his knees and  shook himself as quackity just screamed, running his hand through his pocket and instantly another bang went off.

sam only feel backwards softly. "im sorry brother. please forgive-"