Chapter 11 Back home

So there Ponyboy and I sat on the bed waiting for a shooting star. " You know, I'm not very good with goodbyes." I say. He smiled and pointed out the window. " Look! Make the wish! Hurry!" He said. I looked out the window and saw the shooting star. " I wish I was back in the 80's." I whisper to myself. Then after I said that I looked at Ponyboy and he was leaning in. I was leaning in too but then...
...
...
...
...
     I was awoke, almost like I was asleep. ' No, no, no.. this couldn't have been a dream. It felt so real. It's like I went back in time.' I kept thinking this to myself. I took a better look around my surroundings. I was back in my room. It was totally quiet besides the noise of sizzling bacon and birds chirping. I got up and I was wearing pajamas.
      I went down stairs to see my mom standing there at the stove making bacon. Just to make sure this wasn't a dream I call her. " Mom!" I yelled. She responded with a " Yes ". I ran to her and gave a big, long hug. " Mom, I'm so, so sorry. I should've listened. Do you forgive me?" I said and asked crying into here shoulder. " Baby, of course I do. Do you know how much I love you?" I shook my head no. " Bigger than the whole world!" she told me. " Now get ready for school." " Okay. Love you." I told her. " Love you too."
      I got ready for school. My book bag couldn't hold my books so I carried them.
      I went passed the movie theater and I was thinking about the dream while my head was looking down. Then, my luck, I bumped into someone and my books went flying every which way. " I'm so sorry!" I said. " Don't worry about it. What's your name?" the mysterious voice asked. I looked up and my eyes widened. I studdered my name. " Peyton..Valance." I say. " What a beautiful name Peyton. I'm Liam Curtis."
....