The Morning After

Chapter 10
──────⊱⁜⊰──────

You woke up the next morning in a strange bed laid comfortably on your stomach. As you open your eyes, you notice this setting looked nothing like your room. You shift so that you were laying on your side facing the opposing direction.

You groaned in pain from your sore body. Last night was a rough one. Your hair was a mess, loose strands flying all around.

"You're finally awake."

You move your gaze up to see Dabi sitting on the bed with a joint in his hand and eyes on the television.

"You sleep well?"

"I slept great", you say stretching. You sat up trying to keep the sheets from falling and exposing your naked body.

"Why are you hiding from me? I've seen everything."

You thought back to last night. Dabi explored each and every inch of your body, filling you in ways you've never been filled before. He had you screaming and begging for more, not caring about whether you could take it or not. You had no idea you were so flexible until last night.

I feel like such a whore. Ikumi would be so proud of me.

Dabi gets out from under the covers and walks over to his still messy dresser. He was still completely naked but you couldn't help but watch. Sure it seemed weird but it was as if his body was carved by God himself.

"I can feel you staring."

"Can you blame me?"

"Not really."

He turns back and walks towards the bed and throws some money at you.

"What's this for?", you ask.

"Go buy yourself a Plan B or something."

"Dabi, this isn't nearly enough money for a Plan B. Plus, do you really think I'd let you nut inside me if I wasn't on birth control?"

He shrugs. "Do you know how many times these bitches tried to trap me? Believe me, I'll make you a single mother."

You roll your eyes. "I'm keeping the money though. What time it?"

"8:21. Your phone was blowing up earlier by the way."

Dabi hands you your phone and you see numerous missed calls and text messages from your father. You go through his messages first.

 You go through his messages first