Pro Hero Hawks

Chapter 19
──────⊱⁜⊰──────

SEXUAL CONTENT

You look back at him.

"You're a good little doll, aren't you?"

You don't respond.

He moves towards you, causing you to back up. Your legs hit one of the stools causing you to sit down. "You want to please me, right?", Dabi says running his fingers up and down your forearm, Hawks watching in amusement.

"Dabi...what is this about?"

You had an idea what it was about. But you played dumb. Dabi inches closer to you. He places both his arms on either side of you on the bar table, trapping you.

"I think you know what this is about."

If you didn't before, you did now. He brings his face close to your ears and whispers to you. "Hawks here has been a little on edge lately, being a double-agent and all. He needs something to take his mind off of it. As for me...I wouldn't mind seeing you get pleasured. Just once..."

You feel the heat rush to your cheeks and you look over to see Hawks smirking and look back to Dabi to see him doing the same. Dabi stands back up.

The idea excited you, but you didn't want them to see that. So you continued to play dumb. Unfortunately, they both saw right through you. You wanted this. The rush, the elation.

"I don't get what you're saying...", you say turning your face.

Dabi grabs hold of your face, making you look back at him and Hawks. "Don't feign innocence now princess. You've been saying for months you'd do anything for one night with Pro Hero Hawks. Your words, not mine."

He didn't have to out me like that...

"We won't do anything if you're uncomfortable", Hawks says.

"Do you want this?", Dabi asks.

You were absolutely sure you did. You were eager to say yes but you didn't want to look like a slut. You nod a bit more frantically than you expected to. Dabi chuckles. "Use your words doll." Dabi reaches out and holds your face, rubbing your top lip with his thumb. Do you want this?"

"Yes..."

"Good girl."

Dabi pulls out a stool and puts it where he could get a good view of you.

»»---------------------►

"Open up pretty girl."

You leaned back on the stool with your back hitting the edge of the table. You slowly do as he says. Hawks slips two fingers inside you, causing you to let out a moan. He begins to finger you while slipping in a third finger. You tried your hardest to hold in your noises.

"She's so wet", Hawks says with a smirk.

"Yeah, she's perfect right?"

His fingers quicken their pace. The way he used them it was impossible not to come. He pulls out his fingers and looks at them, your wetness still dripping down.