Chapter 2

A/N
Sorry guys so much for not updating sooner! Thank you guys for the support you guys gave me on the last chapter that forced me to write this one! ;)

On to the chapter!!
------------------------------

"Um... Ms. Potts?" I asked slowly looking to my side where the said person appeared to be having a small panic attack. I quickly walked into another room, hoping that it would be the kitchen.

Thankfully it was. I quickly made a cup of tea, it calms the nerves. Hopefully it would do so for Pepper. I went back to the BA(Baby Avengers) room as I had dubbed it. Once in there I wish I had stayed in the kitchen.

Baby Widow and Baby Hawkeye were hanging from the lights(how did they even get up there!?)

Bruce was now Baby Hulk and was well... Smashing. Pepper was nowhere in sight. Tony was trying to break the childproof lock, Cap was just sitting there, and thankfully Thor was off world. I decided to drink the tea.

I got to work, 'Ok, let's make a list...'
1. Get kids into a safe place
So... Don't judge me I'm a geek, I read Science Weekly, and one week there had been a article about JARVIS, and now I'm in Stark Tower, so... I'll take the risk. "Um... JARVIS can you hear me?" "Yes Miss Katy, what can I do for you?" I spooked a little then remembered that he most likely had facial recognition. "JARVIS, could you prepare a room for the um... BAs?" "Of course Miss Katy."

A/N
And another chapter done! Sorry it's short, most of them are. Remember to leave comments about what should happen next!

Byez!