Yas!! A New Chapter

A/N
So board that you guy get a new chapter. Yaaayyy!
But it's short 'cause I'm lazy.
I own nothing! Nothing I tell you!
Llllaaaaa
Brrrreeeeeeaaaaakkkkkllllliiiiinnnee!!!

Ok... I sighed inwardly, what's next:
2. Set up stuff for the BAs todo.

Easier said than done. K so... For the mini genius... I ran into a workshop?/lab? And grabbed some parts, then some building blocks JARVIS had out for me. I dumped it all in front of him and ran away yelling behind me "Build something!" (Man I am FULL of stupid ideas today!)

For the Hulk, I ran to the gym to grab stuff for Banner to smash(JARVIS had to give me a LOT of hologram maps). With all the running around I was doing, I should go in a marathon!

For the spy's... I had NO clue.

For Cap I just put out some kids books.
3. Take away weapons and other harming objects.

Time to go on a scavenger hunt! I found:
-15 knives(I found these in the secret compartment in the back of Natasha's closet)
-15 guns(look above for where I found them)
-15 bow and quiver sets(guess where and is 15 a lucky number for spy's or something?
-A room full of Iron Man suits(which I asked JARVIS to lock down)
-Pepper in a closet(whom I had to make a cup of tea for and call someone to pick the poor girl up)
-A room full of Captain A fan stuff(which reminded me of the fan girl I am(I'm not saying I stole anything, but as I doubt anyone will be paying me...))
-Tony's liquor cabinet(which I junked)
Tony's HIDDEN liquor cabinet(now THAT was interesting)
A mysterious cabinet that dripped a weird liquid(Eww...)
-Some other stuff I do NOT want to mention
----------------------------------------------
Short chapter, but whatever(•_•)
Byez
-Rainbow