Fluff!

Flufffluffffffffffff!
*desperate elephant noises*
----------------------------------------------

"No! Nononono!" I yelled despairingly, "That doesn't, and isn't meant to fit in your mouth!"

I rushed over to pry the colourful large pastiche  block out of Bruce's little hands.

"It's supposed to be for building. Bbb-uulldddiinngg." I said slowly while jamming two of the blocks together.

Spotting a commotion on the other side of the room, I quickly jumped up, dropping the blocks, and made my way to the other end, dodging toys as I did do.

"No Natasha, it isn't crafts time yet." I mumbled to her as I attempted to pry a pair of scissors from her hand.

Oddly enough, I had noticed her and Clint's love of sharp and shiny objects. At least the glitter keeps them distracted, even if I end up looking like a fairy vomited a mixture of glue and glitter on me.

Speaking of Clint, where is he? I could have sworn he was playing with Natasha and Steve a minute ago.

My questions were solved a second later, when he decided that this was the perfect time to jump off the ceiling light and on to my back, bringing me down I the process.

He made a wordless, triumphant cry as I landed with a "Uhmp" on my stomach.

Pepper laughed at me from the rocking chair, where she was holding a calm Tony, who was watching everything with interest.

"Why do you get the calm one?" I complained, my voice slightly muffled from the floor mat my face was pressed against.

"Hey, you actually get paid! I wish I got paid for this!" I stuck my tongue out at her, since that first day we had bonded over the kids.

Suddenly the rest of the kids decided that jumping on me would be a great idea!

Soon I was sandwiched under five small bodies, even Tony joining in, jumping off of Peppers lap.

I tried to shake them off, to no avail. Soon enough I gave up, my head dropping back to the carpet after straining to get up.

The affects of an all-nighter from the night before chose this moment to hit me like a sack full of bricks.

I dropped dead asleep, the kids doing the same not long after.

In a haze of half-sleep, I felt someone left my head gently and put it back down on a soft pillow before pushing the loose strands of hair from my face.

And that's how Agent Coulson found us, hours later, the kids all dog-piling on top of me, and a pillow underneath my cheek.

-------------------------
Ta-da!

A long-ish chapter after so long without an update! (Sorry about that btw)

Love u guyz!

(^@^)