Hogwarts take over (Part 2)

*Parseltongue*
*Regular speaking*
*Creature Speak*

Damon's POV

After everyone knew the plan Sabrina and Sebastian go in first and take their seat at the Slytherin table, I then come in and take my seat making I eye contact with the twins. Once all the students were seated, and before Dumbledore could start dinner the doors open and in walks uncle Sev followed by Luc and two others from the board.

"Mr. Malfoy what can I do for you this evening?" Dumbledore ask in a grandfatherly tone.

"As head of the educational board, I demand a school wide resort starting with Harry Potter and the Weasley Twins."  Says Lucius Malfoy.

"Now Mister Malfoy there's no need for this, we all know the hat doesn't lie, come now join us so we can eat." Says Dumbledore his fear of being found evident in his eyes.

"If that is true then why try to stop this mandatory resort, or should I have the heir of Hogwarts call forth the hat and resort the school myself."  Lucius says as he nonchalantly looks my way with a hidden smile in his eyes.

"That won't be necessary, Mister Malfoy for I already have the hat as it was sent to me this morning by hogwarts her with a letter saying the hat has been cleansed of the spells placed please do what is right and help me end house rivalry for good, signed the Hogwarts heir." Says professor McGonagall as she stands with the hat in hand.

The dining hall goes in a up roar of questions and Luc quite them with a wave of his had as the stool appears. Professor McGonagall walks to the stool and a list of everyone here appears in her hand.

"To start this off can Harry Potter join me at the stool please." Calls professor McGonagall.

I walk up to the stool and sit down; then professor McGonagall places the hat on my head. "Thank you for removing the spells from me so many sorts were very wrong and it hurt more the I could explain to try and sort them right." Alistair says softly in my head. "Of course old friend now I believe they are waiting you know what to do." I tell him. So he does exactly what he should have done the first time. "Hogwarts heir." Shouts Alistair.  The hall goes quiet as everyone is confused. Once my restore is done professor McGonagall calls out for Fred and then George who are sorted into Slytherin, Hermione is also sorted into Slytherin, as well as Neville. The hat then starts to call out names slowly. Once the hat is finished he disappears along with the stool. After that I stand back and use a sonorus.

"A few of us have been lied to. If I could have Hermione, Neville, Fred and George stand up please. I can explain why I say this. They all stand up and I wandlessly drop all of our glamours, to show the true us. I now like to introduce myself as Damon James Riddle, Hermione as Sabrina Eileen Snape, Fred as Ryker Orin Black and George as Ronan Sean Black. Neville As Sebastian Axel Lestrange. You see we were taken from our families and placed with the families that your oh so gracious headmaster Dumbledore deemed worth for the greater good. It wasn't my father that killed Lily Evans and James Potter, but Dumbledore who threatened Lily with her child's life and Held James hostage to push my father deeper into insanity."

An Auror steps up and asks "how do we know what you are saying is true.

I smile softly and call forth Silas with Ragnuk. Mr. Riddle please explain why your phoenix whisk me away from my office so abruptly." The goblin ask.

"I do apologize Ragnuk. I would have thought you had received my letter before this but I need your help. You see the Aurors here don't believe the claims I have made." I snap and all the files are hand to him by Luc. "Do these files look familiar to you." I ask with a smug tone. Ragnuk catches on and smiles. "Why yes Mr Riddle they do these are in fact Your's , Sabrina's, Sebastian's, Ryker's and Ronan's true Birth Certificates. As well has all the documents we have gathered against Dumbledore. He says handing them to the Auror that spoke up.