Prologue

Third Person POV

Harry woke up to a searing pain throughout his body thrashing in the hopes the pain would stop. Soon the pain subsides and he goes to get up but is too weak to move. He reaches over for his glasses when he realizes he doesn't need them. Once his strength had returned he gets up and goes over to his dorm room mirror and notices that he shorter then he use to be, his once 5'8 frame is now 4'11, and very feminine, his hips slightly wider, his body curvy, and his once black untamable curls, now to his hips in long wavey curls. His once Avada Kedavra green eyes are now a lilac rimmed in Teal. He also notices a set of beautiful white wings adorned his back. He then hears a lite tapping on the window so he goes over to it to find a Gringotts owl sitting on the window seal. Harry opens the window and the bird hopped in. Harry took the letter from the owl giving him a treat and running his index finger down the owl's chest after that the owl left and harry returned to his bed to open the letter. But not before he learned to tuck in his wings.

Dear, Damon James Riddle

It has come to Gringotts' attention that you have just gone through a surprise Magical /Creature Inheritance.

Attached are your Birth Certificate, Lord /Heirships, Living/Dead Relatives, and Magical/Creature Inheritance.

At your earliest convenience please come to Gringotts due to some discrepancies.

Hope to speak to you soon...good day!

Gringotts Vault Manager, Ragnuk!

He set the letter aside and pick up the enclosed Birth Certificate.

'Birth Certificate (Official)

Mother: James Anthony Riddle

Godmother: Remus Lupin-Black

Father: Tom Marvollo Riddle

Godfather: Sirius Black

Child: Damon James Riddle

D.O.B: Saturday, July 31st, 12:00 am

Blood Type: Pure

Inheritance: Veela

'Lord To-

Potter

Prevelle

Lefay

Black

Emery

Gryffindor

Ravenclaw

Hufflepuff

Heir To-

Riddle

Slytherin

'Living/Dead

James Anthony Riddle / Mother

Tom Riddle/ Father *In-hiding*

Lillian Riddle-Snape /Aunt  *In- hiding*

Severus Snape/ uncle

Sirius Black/ Godfather *Innocent *

Remus Lupin-Black / Godmother

Frenrie Greyback/ Godfather

Alice Abbot-Longbottom/ Godmother *Deemed Insane*

Frank Longbottom/ Godfather *Deemed Insane*

Sebastian Lestrange/ Godbrother *Missing*

Sabrina Snape / Cousin *Missing*

Ryker Black / Godbrother *Missing*

Ronan Black/ Godbrother *Missing*

Magical/Creature Inheritance