Consummating the bond

After everything had settled down and Draco was put to bed Lucius and I went to our room in the family wing of the house. There we sit and get to know each other.

"Tell me my little one how big of a family are you wanting," Lucius says holding me close.

"Mmm at most I want our family to be a family of 8, so you, me, Draco and 5 other beautiful younglings," I say laying butterfly kisses to Lucius bare chest.

"I see my little love would you be able to handle that many pregnancies or however many it takes, I wouldn't want to put a strain on my young love," Luc says softly rubbing my hips.

I sigh softly and nod my Veela getting lustful and needy which has me letting out a soft whine. This riles Lucius's Veela and the next thing I know I'm being pinned to the bed and my mate is hovering over me, his once grayish-blue eyes now deep purple and low growl emitting from deep within his chest. This has Me flustered as Luc then slams his lips on mine in a heated, but passionate and lustful kiss. I kiss back slowly bringing my hands up tangling them in his long blonde hair moaning into the kiss. As Lucius trailed kisses down my neck he found my sweet spot, causing me to moan and thrust up against him. Pulling at his shirt I threw my head back when Lucius cupped and squeezed My throbbing hard cock. Wandless and wordlessly zapping his and My clothes I accio a bottle of lube which Lucius took squirting it on three of his fingers and pushing one finger into My tight hole pumping in and out gently in order not to hurt me. Soon He added in a second finger picking up pace scissoring them. He then added in a third finger pumping in and out pick up more speed hitting My prostate causing me to moan loudly. This caused Lucius to pull out his fingers and replace it with his thick cock until he was balls deep. Once he was in he stilled in order to allow me to adjust to his size. Once I felt I was good enough I told him I was ready.

"Baby move please... oh Lucius," I say as he sucked on my sweet spot.

He then started to pull out until only his tip was still in and then thrusted back in. After a few second his pace sped up causing me to moan.

"Oh Luc faster please baby," I say kissing his neck trying to find his sweet spot.

He then picked up his pace and reach down and wrapped his hand around my dick and started pumping it in rhythm with his thrusts. I knew my release was coming close so I moan out.

"I'm so close," I said moaning.

Me too baby boy me to," he said while his rhythm got sloppy. Cum with me baby," he says.

We both came at the same time, he started to slow down so we could ride out our highs. When he was finished he pulled out and lays next to me pulling me to him. He wraps me in his arms and I lay my hands on his when I notice a solid gold band on his ring finger.

"It's our bonding rings baby if you look closely you will notice that it has your name engraved and mine is engraved in yours." he says showing me mine which was similar to his just a little more feminine and indeed had his name engraved in it.

After that Lucius transfigured us both some comfortable clothes for us to sleep in and fix the sheet so they weren't messy from earlier. We then kissed one last time before he reminded me about school.

"You know baby you have to go back to school, I don't want you to but you do," Luc say.

"I know and now that I'm in Slytherin you can come to see me anytime you want I know uncle Sev won't mind," I say playing with his bond ring

"I know I just don't want to be away from you, what if you get pregnant from tonight I wouldn't be able to enjoy it with you very much, I mean with you being at Hogwarts. It's just I wish you would finish your studies here I don't trust Albus Dumbledore," he says.

"Baby listen I understand your concerns but there's nothing to worry about, trust me between me and the goblins at Gringotts Wizard Bank, Albus Dumbledore will no doubt be sent to Azkaban for all the wrong he has done but most importantly he will get the dementors to kiss for the fact he knew how I was treated and didn't do anything about not to mention all the stuff he did to me illegally. You of all people know how important children are to the wizarding world, so there is no need to worry as he will be gone before I even get there." I say turning over to look him in the face.

After that, we both started to feel the effects of earlier activities.  So we got comfortable for the night and went to sleep.

I wake the next morning sore from last night's activities but I use a little mind magic and calm the dull ache, to which Luc wakes pulling me closer if it were possible.

"Mmm I didn't hurt you did I, baby." Luc asks his hand flat against my belly.

"No baby I was just a little sore but in a good way last night was amazing." I say rolling over and kissing his chest.

"Mmm ok good, mmm I'm so glad your home I was going crazy not knowing where you were and I think that was one of the reasons why I was so harsh was because I didn't have you in my arms and we mated." he says playing with my hair.

" Well I'm home now love and I'm not leaving you any time soon, but I do have to go back to Hogwarts to at least return it to its former glory. Dumbledore has made Hogwarts so hustle that the houses are against each other instead of one big family. Receiving my rings yesterday gave me in site to what Hogwarts was like when the founders were alive. And because I'm heir to all four houses it's only fitting that I take care of what needs to be done." I say softly.

"Mmm if you must but try and find Salazar's chamber will you, we can use that to be together." Luc says softly. 

I nod and nuzzle his chest softly then get up and pull him with me to the bathroom in his room. We take a shower together when I notice my once firm stomach is now bloated. We then finish up and go get dressed and go downstairs for breakfast.

Once breakfast is over and everyone had there full we migrate to the sitting area and talk about things and catch up, so I can get to know everyone better. We did this for a while just getting to know each other. It felt great to know i had a family, and to find out that i had a chance to help find those that were missing from my family. One being my cousin Sabrina and The other being my god brother Neville who was suppose to go to Severus and lily in the case of something happening to Alice and Frank Longbottom. However he was given to Augusta Longbottom against his parents wishes. After finding all this out and notifying the goblins, we have lunch out in the gardens and the Luc and I take a walk around the gardens.

"Hey Luc what was my mother like," I ask softly.

"Well he was very mischievous, always pulling pranks and loved your father very much," Luc said looking down at me.

I nod and smiled happily. We finally make it back to the back door and we run into Draco. He raises his arms up to me and silently asking me to pick him up. So i do and hold him close.

"Looks like the bond still hasn't fully settled yet," Luc says.

"That's ok i don't mind he's a sweet heart and I would be lying if I said I didn't want him close." I say holding draco close.

Luc smiles softly and pulls me into his side
We then find padfoot and moony in the sitting room so we go over and sit with them and talk until it's dinner time. Soon it's time to eat and I put Draco in his chair next me as I sit next to Luc. Once everyone is seated the food appears in front of us and we all enjoy our meal. Once we finish I help Draco get ready for bed and we read until it's time for him to go to sleep.

Author's note, well here's chapter one didn't need to change much here but i hope you guys enjoy. I honestly like is better this way. Also Tom and James have the same age gap as Damon/harry and Lucius

💙Leah💙