Happy News and hogwarts take over

Damon's POV

I woke up before Luc and went to take a shower, allowing myself to relax and think. I mean I've mated, could possibly end up pregnant, and I'm in my last year of Hogwarts, so I'm super nervous. Don't get me wrong I'm happy but just really nervous Luc won't want me after a while. Shortly after thinking that I felt two strong arms wrap around me and pull me close, both of us under the water.

"Baby those thoughts they're not true. I love you so much, I've waited so long for you and now that I have you I will never leave you or let you go. No matter how big you get in pregnancy, or how many times we argue, I will never, leave. Forever and Always: I love you so much." Luc whispered in my ear as he held me close while the water cascaded down our bodies.

After a while he started to wash me starting with my hair then my body stopping to worship every scar that laid a crossed my skin. Once we are both clean and rinsed off he picks me up and takes me into the bedroom and sets me down on the bed wrapped in a big fluffy towel. He then turns around and goes into the closet to get clothes, he then come back and gets me dressed then himself. After deeming me presentable he takes my hand and we go downstairs to the dining room for breakfast. We wait for everyone to join us, while we wait he looks over kissing my temple softly, then taking my hand and kisses my bonding ring. I smile up at him as my father joins us.

"Good Morning Lucius," Father says softly as he sits at the head of the table, Luc and I to his left.

"Good Morning Tom," Luc says softly as well

"Good Morning, Damon." Father says softly.

"Good morning, Father." I say softly in return.

I nod as Sev walks in hold a sleepy draco and surprisingly Aunt Lily flowing close behind, i stand and walk over to aunt lily and give her a hug, whispering in her.

"Thank you for keeping me safe, you did your best and that's all i can ask for. I'm just glad you're here today and I'm getting to hug you." I say softly. She pulls me in closer and holds me tight. I notice tears falling and she replies a little muffled "Thank you for that Damon you don't know how much hearing you say that eases things a little, I, we all wanted the best for you and i wish i was able to do more you should have never ended up with my muggle family Petunia hated me and the magic world because my parents supposedly loved me more because of my magic." She says softly pulling out of the hug gently.

I smiles softly and kiss her check then hug Uncle Sev taking the still very sleepy draco from him kissing his forehead.

"Good Morning sleepy head, did you sleepy well." I ask Draco has he try's to rub the sleep out of his eyes. He nods softly but lays his head on my shoulder.

"Are you hungry my little love." I ask him to which he nods again.

I chuckle softly and take us to the table and sit him in his chair and then sit back in my chair.

Good morning baby boy, did you sleep well," Luc asks.

"Yes daddy." He says fully wake, he notices my ring for the first time then looks over at Luc and sees his. A little confused he looks up at Luc and asks

"Daddy did you momma get married last night."

"No baby boy it a promise ring i gave momma his last night to let him know that i will love him forever" Luc says softly smiling over at Draco. He nods seemly ok with that answer.

Once everyone was seated the food appears and we dig in when Father asks a question.

"So Damon I want to ask you, do you want to finish your schooling here or at Hogwarts," father asked.